AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

With the news Alan Didak will be MID only in 2013 the Eskimos are looking to offlodad one of these for a reliable scoring forward.

Alan Didak
Andrew Embley
Liam Picken
Taylor Hunt (would need to be a better FWD though
Michael Firrito
Cruize Garlett

JBs-Hawks

Well you could have had monfries but you stopped replying and went and traded the pick I wanted  :P

picker_man

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 21, 2012, 10:49:36 PM
Well you could have had monfries but you stopped replying and went and traded the pick I wanted  :P

not the 1st he's done it to JB ;)

Colliwobblers

Justin Bieber

We cannot post in other thread :(

But people are voting for what is ideal for themselves instead the good of the game...

Who else will pass to attempt to  get players like Darryl Garlett etc?

Adamant

With the news of Danny Stanley being a defender only, the Bears are now in search of a premium forward. :(

On the other hand, we now easily have the strongest backline in the AXV.

DEF: B.Waters - P.Duffield - D.Stanley - J.Adcock (With Brent Reilly on the bench) 8)

Colliwobblers

HI ALL, I WILL ONLY BE ON NIGHTLY FOR A SHORT WHILE MOST NIGHTS FOR THE NEXT WEEK. ANY ISSUES PM ME AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP.

PLEASE TRY TO SORT OUT YOUR LISTS SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO SHOULD BE ON IT SO YOU CAN CHECK AGAINST THE LISTS WHICH I HAVE ON THE DRAFT THREAD WHICH I WILL UPDATE OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

THANKS.

monstrum

Simon Buckley i believe is my only Delisting.. he's fishing in Darwin apparently

tor01doc

Quote from: Adamant on November 30, 2012, 08:37:51 PM
With the news of Danny Stanley being a defender only, the Bears are now in search of a premium forward. :(

On the other hand, we now easily have the strongest backline in the AXV.

DEF: B.Waters - P.Duffield - D.Stanley - J.Adcock (With Brent Reilly on the bench) 8)

So where are all the decent forwards.

Everyone seems to be chasing a decent forward - and you can put The Taiwan Dolphins onto that list.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on December 03, 2012, 07:23:16 PM
Simon Buckley i believe is my only Delisting.. he's fishing in Darwin apparently

I am going to be pretty relaxed with delisting decisions.

no one will know for sure who they want to keep or delist and get a compo pick for until after the AFL rookie and preseason drafts.

our draft starts straight after it so i will allow everyone a couple of rounds of our draft to get me their decisions on who to keep and who to delist and get a compo pick for.

monstrum

no colli i mean he's acctually delisted from Collingwood. and signed with a team to play in Darwin.. as well as a fishing contract lol

monstrum

ok guys theres been ALOT of interest in Golby to be traded, all the offers i have rejected straight up without even considering them, i'm putting him out there for discussion to see if there's anything i like that i can get in return..

PM ur interest :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on December 03, 2012, 07:45:08 PM
no colli i mean he's acctually delisted from Collingwood. and signed with a team to play in Darwin.. as well as a fishing contract lol

ok i have taken him off your list and added compo pick to the rookie draft list. :) thanks.

keep in mind pick lists and team lists are only being updated on the DRAFT thread, i will transfer accross updated lists to the trade thread after the preseason/rookie draft.

monstrum

monstrum

Happy with my line up now, thought it was pretty impressive. Added up the avg's 1800's  :-\

Build 1 line and another slips back  ::)

Mids are pretty strong now..

Swallow
Swallow

BROTHERS UNITE!!!