AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Yeah it is ironic, hopefully i will have no time when i have a new job also :)

the industry i am in has been dying a slow death, I was a sales rep to HN GG JB etc, and the electrical retail sector is dead, nothing to do but wait for the costcos, walmarts and internet to take over and the sales reps jobs to all disappear.

fortunately i have been in the game about 10 years, i should be able to move into a different industry easily enough, i better be able to!

should have made the move sooner.

Jay

Sorry to hear about that Noz and Colli, all the best

Quote from: tor01doc on October 28, 2012, 09:40:03 PM
Sorry to hear about a couple of things.

Firstly, Noz, PM me if you want any medical advice - seriously.

Cw - hope you find something soon. I must admit though, the irony of having no time because you do NOT have a job is quite amusing.

All the best to both of you.
are you actually a doctor, doc? ;)

tor01doc

Jay

tor01doc

KoopKicka

Quote from: tor01doc on October 28, 2012, 11:38:01 PM
Scary thought huh?  8)

Im staying the flower out of the state you live in Doc. :P

tor01doc

It's quite OK, really.

They keep me on the computer on ff / ESPN / Barclays / SC etc.

Keeps patients safe!

JBs-Hawks

Laughter is the best medicine?  :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tor01doc on October 28, 2012, 11:15:47 PM
A Mister Doctor!  :o

I am impressed, I knew you were far more responsible, mature, worldly and generally quality than some of the humerous posts may suggest....

but a Doctor is just plain impressive. Especially a Mister Doctor.  8)

Jroo

Adamant

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 30, 2012, 11:40:40 PM
Thats a massive kick in the guts for Nails. :(

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/150513/default.aspx

It was tight before, but now Bangladesh the new AXV favourites?  ;)

tor01doc

Would any club be game to pick up Gram?

Jay

ahh Ray Allen in a Miami uniform >:(

THE NBA SEASON BEGINS

Colliwobblers

This PM sent to all coaches today:

Hi All I have the following dates to announce.

* SUNDAY NOVEMEMBER 11TH 2012 @ MIDNIGHT AEST = TRADE WINDOW #1 CLOSES.

* FRIDAY NOVEMBER 23RD 2012 @ 8PM AEST = AXVS NATIONAL DRAFT OPENS.

* WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 12TH 2012 @ 8PM EAST = AXVS ROOKIE/PRESEASON DRAFT OPENS.

A few notes>

> The draft rules for BOTH the national and rookie/preseason drafts will apply from the moment the drafts open until they close.

THIS MEANS THE TIME LIMIT RULES. There will be no slow start up or exceptions to the rules. Plenty of notice has been out about the dates of these AFL drafts and the intention of the AXVS to draft immediately following the AFL drafts respectively.

********** PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF, CHECK & ADVISE ME IF NEED BE ON THE FOLLOWING************

* THE LINK BELOW IS TO THE CURRENT TEAM LISTS

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68159.msg893180.html#msg893180

( UNLESS TRADES ARE MADE BETWEEN NOW AND SUNDAY THESE ARE THE FINAL TEAM LISTS HEADING INTO THE AXVS NATIONAL DRAFT)

PLEASE CHECK YOUR TEAM AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE HAPPY THAT THE LIST IS CORRECT AND ADVISE ME IF YOU THINK THERE IS AN ERROR.

* THE LINK BELOW IS TO THE CURRENT PICK ORDER LISTS (BOTH DRAFTS)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68159.msg893179.html#msg893179

( UNLESS TRADES ARE MADE BETWEEN NOW AND SUNDAY THIS IS THE FINAL PICK ORDER FOR THE REMAINING AXVS DRAFTS)

PLEASE CHECK THE LIST AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE HAPPY THAT THE LIST IS CORRECT AND ADVISE ME IF YOU THINK THERE IS AN ERROR.

* This is a list of the compensation picks for retired or delisted players. these players have been removed from team lists.

Please let me know if you have any retired or delisted players on your list that you want removed and a compensation pick for.

PLEASE NOTE: You can keep delisted players on your list until the START of the AXVs rookie/preseason draft, if they are not on an AFL list at that time a compensation pick will automatically be given to you.

IF WE MISS A DELISTED PLAYER - You will be able to pick a player from the remaining pool of players after the AXVS Rookie/Preseason draft ( as soon as we realize we have missed a delisted/retired player on one of the AXVs lists).

CURRENT LIST

Compensation Picks: Delisted players from the INITIAL DRAFT

Pick 97. Tor01doc  (compensation for retired player - Pick 292. Tor01doc = Josh Drummond )
Pick 98. Maca24  (compensation for delisted player - Pick 348. Maca24 = Brendan Lee )
Pick 99. JROO8  (compensation for delisted player - Pick 538. EZA100 = Michael Coad )
Pick 100. Jayman (compensation for retired player - Pick 558. Jayman = Tom Swift )
Pick 101. KoopKicka (compensation for delisted player - Pick 575. KoopKicka = Matthew Panos )