AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tor01doc on October 23, 2012, 11:12:14 AM
How would a Sloane - Boyd swap go?

It would pass easily, sloanne is premium, boyd is elite, not EXTREME UNEVEN so would pass.

Again down to what the traders want from the trade.

Boyd is a win short term, sloanne is a win mid - long term.

Nails

My issue probably was you saying Beams is worth the same (or maybe more)

It's easily 2x as much..

Beams like 10 years younger and averaged MORE this year.

Beams for Boyd would be an extremely unfair trade.

tbagrocks

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on October 23, 2012, 05:54:18 PM
My issue probably was you saying Beams is worth the same (or maybe more)

It's easily 2x as much..

Beams like 10 years younger and averaged MORE this year.

Beams for Boyd would be an extremely unfair trade.

not sure it would be EXTREME, beams could easily slip down in average, his first year as elite, Boyd is a proven lock year in year out as elite.

still the trade would be considered to heavily favor the guy getting Beams  I agree.

picker_man

Quote from: tor01doc on October 23, 2012, 11:12:14 AM
How would a Sloane - Boyd swap go?

not unfair just stupid if you own Sloane and do that trade imo haha.

tor01doc

tor01doc

Please you learn now.

New song - written by direct descendent Mao Zedong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Club Song

Sung with gusto (as if the Chinese were watching) to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Taiwan Dolphin's Little Star

Gary Ablett Junior-ah

Up Above Other Team So High

Like a Dolphin in the Sky

Taiwan Dolphin's Little Star

Gary Ablett Junior-ah.

(This can be repeated several thousands of times if the Chinese are watching).

Colliwobblers

CHECK THE DRAFT PAGES GUYS WHEN YOU CAN !!!!

NATIONAL DRAFT NOT FAR WAY ABOUT 4 WEEKS !!!!

NEED TO MAKE SURE I HAVE NOT MISSED ANY TRADES AND THAT ALL YOUR PICKS AND YOUR LISTS ARE CORRECT !!!!!

Trades & Movements:  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68159.msg893178.html#msg893178

Pick Order:  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68159.msg893179.html#msg893179

Team Lists: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68159.msg893180.html#msg893180

tor01doc

The scenes in the streets of Taipei are similar to those witnessed at the end of the Second World War in London as the announcement is made that Greg Broughton has escaped from Stalag Freo run by Colonel Lyon.

BB67th

I would just like some clarification on the Captain and Vice Captain rule. I saw in the best lineup thread that Colli had it listed as emergency captain and emergency vice captain in his team list. Say that I had this:

Captain: Swan - Emergency: Foley

Vice Captain: Zorko - Emergency: Vince

I take it that this would mean that if Swan missed a game that Foley would then become my captain and score double points and Zorko would stay as vice. I thought the rule would turn out something like this.

Captain: Swan

Vice Captain: Zorko

Deputy Vice Captain (Emergency): Foley

This would mean that if Swan missed, than Zorko would move up to captain, and Foley would move up to vice. This way you would be getting the maximum amount of points available in theory. Thoughts on this. I hope it makes sense to everyone.

tor01doc

I like what you put forward.

Obviously your VC would be the guy you expect to score 2nd highest and therefore should be your captain if your first choice is in Arizona or somewhere like that!

A backup VC is needed in case your nominated VC misses if he is in court for instance.

Nominate 4 guys - 1 2 3 and 4 - top one playing gets 2x and the next highest nominated gets 1.5 x.

If 3 of your 4 miss - tough?

BB67th

Quote from: tor01doc on October 25, 2012, 06:06:11 PM
I like what you put forward.

Obviously your VC would be the guy you expect to score 2nd highest and therefore should be your captain if your first choice is in Arizona or somewhere like that!

A backup VC is needed in case your nominated VC misses if he is in court for instance.

Nominate 4 guys - 1 2 3 and 4 - top one playing gets 2x and the next highest nominated gets 1.5 x.

If 3 of your 4 miss - tough?
Yeh this is what I am getting at. Maybe only list 3 instead of 4, but either way it seems to make more sense.

tor01doc

However, now that I have actually been bothered to read the stuff you guys agreed to, just ignore what I have posted be wise he rules are pretty clear, aren't they cw?

Adamant

Duffman averaged 104.9 between rounds 1-16 (with Broughton in the team), and 136.8 when Broughts was injured for the season (rounds 17-23).

With Broughton now at the Suns, Duffield could be in for a 125+ average in this comp and be a top 3-5 defender! :D

Thanks tbag!