AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Quote from: tor01doc on October 12, 2012, 02:24:49 AM
I know that there are at least 4 AXV coaches looking for jobs elsewhere.

I know it is late and I am a bit tired and emotional and I lost tennis, but it makes me feel a bit empty inside.  :'(

Lol and so have you. ::)

Anyway, if I was to get the job, but was told to give up Asians, Id decline. :)

Colliwobblers

anot to be harsh, but in all honesty my feeling is this.

good ridance to any who want to leave.

I know a few who want teams in worlds more than teams here, maybe they haven't been reading the same worlds threads recently that i have been .....

but good luck to any who go down that road, i just hope if anyone isn't commited to the competition they leave sooner rather than later.

what is happening in British and worlds with the competions having people leave and general disorganization is not a good look and certainly not something we want or will have in AXVs, we might be the newest XVs competition but we WILL be the best, and to be the best we must have 16 commited coaches.

so are you committed?

KoopKicka

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 12, 2012, 01:27:19 PM
anot to be harsh, but in all honesty my feeling is this.

good ridance to any who want to leave.

I know a few who want teams in worlds more than teams here, maybe they haven't been reading the same worlds threads recently that i have been .....

but good luck to any who go down that road, i just hope if anyone isn't commited to the competition they leave sooner rather than later.

what is happening in British and worlds with the competions having people leave and general disorganization is not a good look and certainly not something we want or will have in AXVs, we might be the newest XVs competition but we WILL be the best, and to be the best we must have 16 commited coaches.

so are you committed?

Of course CW! Ill withdraw my app if apping for the Worlds shows Im not commiteed here! :)

Colliwobblers

no koop you want both teams as i understand it same as two other guys who have applied :)

not the guys i am talking about.

I refer to people who have expressed a desire to have a worlds or euro team, and in getting one will DROP their AXV or BXV teams.

these are very different situations to you guys wanting a team in both, the way i understand it all the guys who have applied for one of those surrent worlds teams going have expressed a desire to KEEP their AXVs team.

So sorry if you felt this comment meant you it doesn't.

picker_man

Im not going anywere :P

Agree with CW :) also i reckon best way to get a head coach role in one of these comps is show committement so offering to give up the same position  in another comp to get it kinda does the opposite of that...... ::)

Nails

I'm committed to all 4 competitions.

If I was to get given a team in Worlds.... I'd drop... my other worlds team. haha ;D

Colliwobblers

I don't want to comment on the other XVs competitions, but on wanting teams in "other" competitions I'd do dome reading first, and maybe be careful what you wish for, or at least be aware of what you're wishing for.

Justin Bieber

Who is the 4 people who wants out?

I think people want more teams, not they want to leave Asian Torc.

Tbh I want out in British, but still want to keep my Asian team lol :P

Justin Bieber

Torc. People are applying for other jobs, doesn't mean they are giving this team up!

Stop getting up everyone's arses.

Justin Bieber

Torc = baby smoker haha or tor1doc or something.

Ok I am not sure what happened, but I think all of these coaches are committed they just want more teams to manage. Like KK for example. Jroo is also applying, but he just joined this comp, so going to the top comp is probably not fair for others who have been around for like a few months to a year. I for one think a more experienced Coach should get Ossie's team. Not someone who is new. The World's is meant to be the 'premier' comp, and you cannot just join the premier comp without building your way up.
Like in the soccer.

Justin Bieber

I am just getting up Torc because he is paying out like 4 of our coaches about trying to get a World's job. Then he applies lol ::)

As you can see, I have put the most effort already in my team for the Elephants than any other team, so it shows my dedication towards this team.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on October 12, 2012, 03:04:10 PM
I am just getting up Torc because he is paying out like 4 of our coaches about trying to get a World's job. Then he applies lol ::)

As you can see, I have put the most effort already in my team for the Elephants than any other team, so it shows my dedication towards this team.

Yeah look I don't mind any of those guys applying for a worlds or euros job, i see the appeal really I do,

I don't have a problem with coaches applying and taking on those roles if they get them, just better stay 100% commited to AXVs or leave is all I am saying.

Never doubted your commitment Whatlez, and te other guys applying for the worlds jobs are also amongst the most active AXVs coaches too, so no issues with any of them.

just with what is going on in british and worlds i want to make sure everyone WE have is commited and happy and staying.

just as important everyone here is happy. I need to keep everyone happy and interested and involved so AXVS is loved by its members not resented or hated.

Justin Bieber

Also if this gets shutdown as in Sportsbet and this goes to DT then my team will suck. I have recruited heaps of key forwards...

E.g. Walker, Patton, Day, Crameri, Gumbleton, Hansen, Reiwoldt, Kennedy.

So my team which will be powerhouse in 2013 or 2014 will be shower if the scoring is change :( lol...

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on October 12, 2012, 03:14:59 PM
Also if this gets shutdown as in Sportsbet and this goes to DT then my team will suck. I have recruited heaps of key forwards...

E.g. Walker, Patton, Day, Crameri, Gumbleton, Hansen, Reiwoldt, Kennedy.

So my team which will be powerhouse in 2013 or 2014 will be shower if the scoring is change :( lol...

This is true, it won't happen was just making a point.

Besides it is not hard to double goals to 12 points, that is the main difference, markds and kicks and tackles are also higher but the goals are the big difference, wouldn't be a stretch to use dt and add on +6 to every goal kicked each match/round.

anyway won't happen i was just making the point, " what is premier competition" or rather why is?

tor01doc

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 12, 2012, 09:28:26 AM
Quote from: tor01doc on October 12, 2012, 02:24:49 AM
I know that there are at least 4 AXV coaches looking for jobs elsewhere.

I know it is late and I am a bit tired and emotional and I lost tennis, but it makes me feel a bit empty inside.  :'(

Lol and so have you. ::)

Anyway, if I was to get the job, but was told to give up Asians, Id decline. :)

Agree 100%...but politics is a dirty game.

Also cw is staying - hip hip hooray!