AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

Nails

Quote from: monstrum on October 02, 2012, 04:58:21 PM
Clancee?

Hanley.

I've got Clancee... I just realised in his last 8 games I think it was he averaged something monster like 127...

At 21yo and has the potential to be m/f again... Clancee is a gun. Therefore he's only getting traded away for a gun ;)

monstrum

Lol, yeh all the freo boys got better in the bak end of the yr ;)

Adamant

Quote from: monstrum on October 02, 2012, 05:01:44 PM
Lol, yeh all the freo boys got better in the bak end of the yr ;)
Like our man, the 'Duffman'. Average of 118 if you exclude his two sub-affected games, making him the 5th highest averaging defender  ;)

monstrum

Very nice  8)

Holz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 02, 2012, 03:58:17 PM
Think we should wait for Collies word on that because you dont make the rules around here ;)

we should wait for collie, but Moller is in the rookie in the euro and worlds drafts. If he gets traded to another club than you can take in the nat.

tbagrocks

Ok, I'd prefeer some crap player to plug a whole for a year or two in mid or back, and two draft picks, or a very high one, I'd also prefeer to keep 50, even 55 if I can so can offer Rookie picks?

This is just my preference, If I lose Hanley I want to get the players I had in mind in the draft, my other younger backs can fill the void but I need a guy playing next year to get a deal done

Jay

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 02, 2012, 05:20:20 PM
Ok, I'd prefeer some crap player to plug a whole for a year or two in mid or back, and two draft picks, or a very high one, I'd also prefeer to keep 50, even 55 if I can so can offer Rookie picks?

This is just my preference, If I lose Hanley I want to get the players I had in mind in the draft, my other younger backs can fill the void but I need a guy playing next year to get a deal done
have your received my latest PM?

monstrum

For anyone who wants to bolster their mids, im putting daisy on the market, im looking for a fwd to fill a whole seeings my #1 fwd decided he needed a knee reco!!

Jroo

All I need is a good midfielder and defender

Jroo

Nails

PM me your best offers for:

Clinton Young (109.5 average midfielder) who is 26yo

and

Clancee Pearce (120 ave without subgames) at 21yo - M/F

If anything takes my fancy we can work out a deal, my other players are also up for trade, take a look at my team thread...

But Clancee seems in high demand, so PM me best offers and we might work something out.

Am keen on 100+ average backs atm.

Justin Bieber

Hmm Barlow has lots of interest. I'll post again, I want high draft picks and good young kids. A lesser mid who is a potential gun ad draft pick for Barlow. I dont want PMs which says check my side out,

tbagrocks

Llama media manager Mr X:
   Rumor has it the Llamas have agreed a deal involving the final player movement from Tibet, but this does not rule the Llamas out of trading, we are seeking a deal to bring a young gun midfielder to Tibet  :o also with our picks if someone we want comes up we will entertain the idea

tbagrocks

So how's everyone's discussions going, anyone got any bolter's coming into their team?

The Llamas have high draft picks and are after a mid, possibly could include Heppell in a deal

I want Hamish Hartlett, Jack Trengove, Jack Redden, Lachie Neale, Jordan Murdoch, Rory Sloane, Chad Wingard

plus willing to swap a top 10 pick for two mid picks,