AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Anyone want to trade. Need to improve my Mudfield.
Up for trade is:
Nathan Foley
Mark LeCras
Issac Smith
Stephen Hill
Lee Spurr
Brodie Martin
Aaron Sandilands (if I get the right offer)

Justin Bieber

Whatlez has Pre-season draft pick one. And who knows what?

That means Craig Moller will be moving to the Elephants. If you keen on Craig then please offer for rookie pick one ;)

I am looking for a young player with potential who I like or a lowish draft pick. This deal cannot get any better for you guys!

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: whatlez on October 02, 2012, 03:39:34 PM

That means Craig Moller will be moving to the Elephants. If you keen on Craig then please offer for rookie pick one ;)

I am looking for a young player with potential who I like or a lowish draft pick. This deal cannot get any better for you guys!

Hes available in the national draft

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 02, 2012, 03:45:09 PM

No he is not. He is on Freo's rookie list.

JBs-Hawks

If he is on freos rookie list my pick in British would stand.

Like brad crouch, omeara and the pre selected GWS players he would be available in the NAT.

Justin Bieber

Yeah well he can only be selected in NAT draft if he is drafted to another club. If Freo keeps him on their list then you can only pick him up in the rookie draft, hence having pick one.

JBs-Hawks

Think we should wait for Collies word on that because you dont make the rules around here ;)

Justin Bieber

Well this is the rules on Euros. Not sure they are different ???

Point is... if you want Craig, send me offers ;)

He is would be a top draft pick.

Nails

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 02, 2012, 03:45:09 PM

If players are already listed they aren't available in the NAT draft.

the NAT draft is for the players that aren't on any list and are about to be drafted...

JBs-Hawks

He's a scholarship player so would come under the same banner as pre listed gws players and mini draft.

Nails

He is already signed to a club though...
the NAT draft is for players getting drafted in the real life NAT draft....

Moller is already signed to a club... therefore rookie draft.

JBs-Hawks

Hes not on any lists hence i was not able to draft him in British.

Nails

JBs-Hawks

Exactly he is prelisted through the NSW scholarship program and will go onto there rookie list next year

tbagrocks

I have some very interisting offeres for Pearce, waying up which way I wan't to go