AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Press Confrence at studio Llama has just started, head on over!

Nails

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 01, 2012, 01:34:07 AM
how good is my cheerleader tho

bit flat for my liking. As in she looks not full of excitement and her cheering is flat... ;)

tbagrocks

AAWWW everyone's gone to bed, was just getting into trade mode and having a ball, what you all got kindy in da morning, no I havn't been drinking, seriously... Where did everybody go? Come back and trade ya potato farmers!!!

AFEV

My eyes. Bleeding the very red of that comic sans.

:'(

tbagrocks

;D I had you in mind when I did it, suppose seeing you're a Coach here now I sould refrain from doing it, oops,  ::) bet your going to love playing your former team when we meet now Fevy boy!

Colliwobblers

Guys we have to work out a way of deciding on how we appoint our New coach fo the Tigers.

Normally I would have said yes to the first suitable applicant. But since I sent out a few PM on recomendations and now have multiple aoolicants, I can either give the gig to the first in or we can vote or discuss.

Applicants: in order of application and confirmed they want it or yet to confirm they want it.

JROO8 - Confirmed.

Phasir - Confirmed.

Toga - Confirmed.

Jay

I think we should put it to a vote :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Jayman on October 01, 2012, 11:26:47 AM

Yes it is good to have interest a shame not to be able to give everyone a gig. Still we have PLENTY of assistant coaching roles open and there is the scope to bring in expansion clubs in the future. (earmarked for assistant coaches wanting a team of their own).

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Jayman on October 01, 2012, 11:26:47 AM

I guess that is fair JROO8 first in but now we have 3 - I will close applications. Take down the add and PM a vote.

Jay

Maybe get them to each send you a PM saying why they want the team, and what they will do with it. Then you forward that to us, and we vote :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Jayman on October 01, 2012, 12:06:38 PM
Maybe get them to each send you a PM saying why they want the team, and what they will do with it. Then you forward that to us, and we vote :)

I can confirm for everyone that all 3 have expressed keen interest and know what is required and are still keen and all make VERY worthy applicants.

Tough call.

Adamant

Are you gonna post the results with the 3 applicants amount of votes Colli?

BB67th

Something like this. I don't really know too much about the proposed new coaches and I don't really feel like my vote would be fair unless I know what they would do with the team and if they would really be good for the job.

Adamant

Quote from: BB67th on October 01, 2012, 12:24:29 PM
Something like this. I don't really know too much about the proposed new coaches and I don't really feel like my vote would be fair unless I know what they would do with the team and if they would really be good for the job.
A bit too late now though...Colli's already pm'd all of us.

BB67th

Quote from: Adamant on October 01, 2012, 12:28:10 PM
Quote from: BB67th on October 01, 2012, 12:24:29 PM
A bit too late now though...Colli's already pm'd all of us.
I just don't want to be making a blind vote really. I wouldn't know who to vote for :\