Justin Bieber

Lol nails. I gave you number one... So get off my back :P

Nails

Quote from: Nails on September 20, 2012, 10:53:48 PM
Quote from: whatlez on September 20, 2012, 08:15:12 PM
Haha Tbag you have the worse Animal.

It is the whipping boy of the Animals and a Lamb would even eat it ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guard_llama

Obviously you're not from farming areas.

Llamas are used to protect against dangerous animals such as foxes in Australia.

They can even kill coyotes.

Llamas are flowering boss.

Quoted for truth and so it doesn't get lost on previous page.

Colliwobblers

Colliwobblers

***UPDATE***

Provided the Initial draft is completed and there has been sufficient time for a minimum trade window of 2 weeks the folling will/must apply;

PRE NATIONAL AXVs DRAFT = All clubs must submit to me their final lists (Senior Only at this stage, no plaers can be on Rookie lists.) The lists must reflect all trades. Clubs must also submit to me their draft picks as they stand after trading.

I will have both these things anyway but it is the DUTY of all CLUBS to do this and submit the lists of players and trades to me for cross checking BEFORE WE CAN START THE NEXT DRAFT.

National Draft for AXVs will take place 1 hour after completion of the AFL National Draft. [ 22nd November 2012 ]

Rookie/Pre-Season Draft for AXVs will take place 1 hour following completion of the AFL Rookie Draft. [ 11th December 2012 ]

A trade window of 4 weeks will be opened immediately following completion of the AXVs Rookie/Pre-season draft.

Following this trade period, ALL Clubs will have 4 weeks to submit to me their final list lodgements.

Final Lists will consist of ;

SENIOR LIST = 40 Players.

(36 Players from the Initial Draft and 4 Players from the National draft.)

ROOKIE LIST = 6 Players.

(1 player from the NATIONAL DRAFT and ALL 5 players from the Rookie/Pre-Season draft.)

* In the event you PASS during the National draft and only pick for example 3 players from this draft ( or if you have traded in players during trade period #1 for your National draft picks), then the following applies.

* The players you trade in for your National draft picks ( up to 4 maximum list movements ) Go on your senior list.

* The players you draft first in the rookie pre-season draft where your Senior list is not FULL go onto your senior list first. Then onto your Rookie list.

THE BASIC RULE OF MAKING UP THE LISTS FOR THIS SEASON ARE THIS: PLAYERS GO ONTO YOUR SENIOR LIST AS PER DRAFTED TO YOUR TEAM OR TRADED TO YOUR TEAM ORDER, SO THE FIRST 40 PLAYERS TO JOIN YOUR LIST GO ON YOUR SENIOR LIST, THE LAST 6 PLAYERS TO JOIN YOUR LIST GO ON YOUR ROOKIE LIST.

Any questions let me know, and remember these dates, as the normal drafting time limits will apply so if you are not around you will be skipped, and potentially sacked if you fail to show up at all or have someone representing your club show up to these drafts. Failing to take part in trade windows is regretable but is also fine, failing to lodge your list after the trade periods will have consequences however so again remember the dates!

Noz

Just thought i would make a list of my entire team (or team i have drafted so far) for a guide if you want to enter trade talks with the Gazelles.

Don't bother:
Jobe Watson
Ivan Maric
Heath Shaw
Mitchell Duncan
Shaun Atley
Ben Cunnington

Don't want to trade would need an amazing offer to take one:
Matthew Boyd
Robbie Gray
Luke Ball
Leigh Adams
Brad Sewell
Nathan Grima
Tom Mitchell
Brandon Ellis
Jordan Russell
Sam Fisher
Jonathan Griffin
Cameron Pederson

50/50
Paul Chapman
Arryn Siposs
Andrew Krakouer
Ryan Lester
Justin Sherman
Easton Wood
Aiden Riley

On the trade table:
Dion Prestia
Daniel Kerr
Matthew Shaw
Easton Wood
Draft picks

Want: A solid scoring forward, A forward capable of playing 23 games, A defender capable of playing 23 games

Colliwobblers

RIVALRIES REQUIRED

The Following Clubs are yet to have a Rival. Try find a Rival ASAP.

1. PNG HEAD HUNTERS - Monstrom

2. AUSTRALIAN ALES - JBs-Hawks

3. KL COROCODILES - Maca24

4. UAE TIGERS - EZA100

I think due to locality the PNG and AUSTRALIA teams make for rivals, but there are any number of reasons for being rivals, doesn't need to have anything to do with reality, location, or politics...

Justin Bieber

JBs-Hawks

Keen on draft picks between 10-30 if anyone wants to wheel and deal send me an offer. 1 list movement left.

Justin Bieber

Lol at people trading.

Hey jb y no sidebottom?!?

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: whatlez on September 23, 2012, 12:54:34 PM
Lol at people trading.

He's joining someone else's super midfield ;)

Colliwobblers

Also if you can think of a name for your rivalry match and possibly even a trophy or cup for it, let me know otherwise I will assign names for each rivalry clash and a trophy for each.

Only 4 teams left to pair off as rivals.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 23, 2012, 12:58:25 PM
Quote from: whatlez on September 23, 2012, 12:54:34 PM
Lol at people trading.

He's joining someone else's super midfield ;)
Let me guess... Pickers ::)

Colliwobblers

*** UPDATE***

THE OFFICIAL ASIA XVS 2013 SEASON FIXTURE WILL BE RELEASED TONIGHT.

Will be subject to change regarding any AFL craziness announced in the AFL fixture which we should see mid to late October however I know the framework they have set out for the fixture so what I am releasing should be pretty safe to bank on remaining as it is.

There will be 9 Home games per team, 9 away games per team, 1 rivalry round where every team plays away at a nuetral location ( NO HOME GROUND ADVANTAGE)

This is to a) keep the home and away games at an even 9-9 for every team, and b) to ensure the rivalry games are close fought and the winner has true bragging rights.

Matches will be played accross the bye rounds. I think this is a good test of your teams depth and a good chance for the teams with less stars but more depth to make up some ground.

Plus there are no byes for us in DT,SB,SC ect during the byes so why do it in the ASIANS.

JBs-Hawks

Is there going to be a reserves league?

monstrum

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 23, 2012, 01:43:40 PM
Also if you can think of a name for your rivalry match and possibly even a trophy or cup for it, let me know otherwise I will assign names for each rivalry clash and a trophy for each.

Only 4 teams left to pair off as rivals.

Whose left i dnt think i hava rival?