AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

You predicted me to come 3rd?

Surely that's a troll. Anything but 1st will be a failure.

Justin Bieber

Me coming 14th is a joke. Tbag coming above me? Now KK you must be a shower judge...

tbagrocks

don't see what's so wrong with my team, you are all the shower judges :P

picker_man

gonna be great if this time next yr you've finished above lez tbag ;D

tbagrocks

Quote from: picker_man on September 19, 2012, 12:17:34 AM
gonna be great if this time next yr you've finished above lez tbag ;D
haha well, we will see, somehow need to pry the great man from him

monstrum

For anyone interested headover to the Headhunters main page and check out our prospective 2013 line-up

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66990.msg893313.html#msg893313

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on September 18, 2012, 11:51:11 PM
You predicted me to come 3rd?

Surely that's a troll. Anything but 1st will be a failure.

Ah but Nails where you will fall down are all those old stars being tested through our finals server just. Look at the last few rounds this season....

tbagrocks

the Llamas will entertain offers for

Hmac, James Kelly

+ willing to discuss for any players wanted

JBs-Hawks

Gonna be heaps of offers for those two lol

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

Looking at the progress, and the lack thereof of trading in the British 15s, i see no reason to limit the trade windows in Asians to TWO weeks as per the standing rules.

There does need to be a limit as list movements need to be submitted checked and finalized for period #1 prior to the Asians national draft. And for period #2 prior to season start.

It is impossible at this stage to know how long we will have for the first window as it cannot begin until we complete the Initial Draft. but it will be a minimum of two weeks

I am thinking however that trade window #1 can run once open on completion of initial draft up until 3 Days prior to the Asians National Draft, which will be The Day following the AFL national draft.

THE ABOVE APPLIES HOWEVER WITH A MINIMUM TIME OF 2 WEEKS TRADE WINDOW.

NOW, in the event the initial draft is still going once the AFL national draft has been completed, (or inside 2 weeks of the AFL national draft) then the Asian National draft will be pushed back to the following time....

Initial Draft completes - THEN - 2 week trade window - THEN - Asian National Draft.

So this explains how this trade window will operate, more information will follow on the second trade window which immediately follows the Asian Rookie/Preseason draft.

The general idea is that if we finish the Initial draft 3 or 4 weeks before the AFL national draft, then trade window #1 will be longer than the stated 2 weeks.

Any opposition to this or any questions let me know.

Jay

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 19, 2012, 11:11:49 PM
Looking at the progress, and the lack thereof of trading in the British 15s, i see no reason to limit the trade windows in Asians to TWO weeks as per the standing rules.

There does need to be a limit as list movements need to be submitted checked and finalized for period #1 prior to the Asians national draft. And for period #2 prior to season start.

It is impossible at this stage to know how long we will have for the first window as it cannot begin until we complete the Initial Draft. but it will be a minimum of two weeks

I am thinking however that trade window #1 can run once open on completion of initial draft up until 3 Days prior to the Asians National Draft, which will be The Day following the AFL national draft.

THE ABOVE APPLIES HOWEVER WITH A MINIMUM TIME OF 2 WEEKS TRADE WINDOW.

NOW, in the event the initial draft is still going once the AFL national draft has been completed, (or inside 2 weeks of the AFL national draft) then the Asian National draft will be pushed back to the following time....

Initial Draft completes - THEN - 2 week trade window - THEN - Asian National Draft.

So this explains how this trade window will operate, more information will follow on the second trade window which immediately follows the Asian Rookie/Preseason draft.

The general idea is that if we finish the Initial draft 3 or 4 weeks before the AFL national draft, then trade window #1 will be longer than the stated 2 weeks.

Any opposition to this or any questions let me know.

this sounds good to me

Justin Bieber

I'm so confident about my team (lol), I don't even want a trade period.

If that means I keep walker and redden ;)

Adamant

The Initial Draft should finish in 2-3 weeks?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on September 19, 2012, 11:16:28 PM
The Initial Draft should finish in 2-3 weeks?

Hard to say....

The National is late November, safe to say we could have as many as 4-7 weeks if we fly through this draft.

Question is - is there any need to limit the trade windows time? Apart from me cutting it off in time to get all the draft picks traded sorted out ahead of the National Draft, as well as updating all team lists. (3 Days maximum).