AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

It used to be an easy access place, but they must of scraped that because the season is almost over.,,

tbagrocks

wow this thread got over looked pretty quick as the others got more attention :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM
Discuss everything here, let the old rules discussion thread and expressions of interest threads die a slow death and save the draft thread for drafting :)
hey guys what happened to this
funny how we forget
                                       lets use this one eh?

PowerBug

tbagrocks

so then it's on? ??? :( :) ;D :o 8) :P

Colliwobblers

nothing is on we need to decide when to start, the first round will be relaxed rules for 7 days or the first full round of picks whichever comes first.

just need to sort out the day we start picking now.

tbagrocks

why is no one using this "discussion" thread and clogging up the draft thread witch hasn't started?

PowerBug

bumpity bump Let's TRY to use this thread. :)

I'm liking Buddy, Roughy, Grimes as the big Dong's, need some good recruits to help them out if they are start to fail. Thankfully they aren't a very old lot so they should power on for many years. ;D

I'm slightly jelly of the Watson/Boyd duo, will be interesting to see who they recruit next.

Colliwobblers

i like your strategy which is obvious now, it will work. Hard not to be jelly of those mids.

but the next two picks being smart will make or break your team, looking good so far tho, nailed those last two picks, i got roughy in british and might have gone him last pick if you hadn't.

goal kicking ruckmen = gold + hawks = biggest scoring fantasy team.

PowerBug

Yeah, our next two will be interesting, though who's to say they will be straight forward, we may try somthing a little left field. :-X Those players don't really look like captain options though, and if Buddy goes down then it'll be interesting.

I think you're in the box seat Colli, picks 1-3 were all pretty even and you got the reverse quicker than us, so should be in for a strong team.

Before this draft i looked into the Worlds comp, and the sides that made finals there. And yes, maybe i'll be denting some people's confidence here, but the people that had pick 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 all made finals, but Maca made the GF from a low pick, so not all is lost. Whilst in Euros nostra is in the finals, and he had pick 1. :-X The way you've balanced things out here may solve that problem.

Maca24

Had a crap pick in worlds but got some bargains in draft as well as trading well for short term glory. :)

Nails

Wish we could just fast forward 12 months so PB and I would be about to win the Grand Final for Asians...

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on August 31, 2012, 01:29:10 AM
Wish we could just fast forward 12 months so PB and I would be about to win the Grand Final for Asians...

LOL, a season is an eternity. with ANY list.

Justin Bieber

I got the best forward and best midfielder. I win lol...

tbagrocks