AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Quote from: fanTCfool on July 25, 2019, 05:59:36 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on July 25, 2019, 05:38:44 PM
Quote from: fanTCfool on July 25, 2019, 01:14:09 AM
I just drafted Tom Mitchell to save my team, I hope the competition doesn't shut its doors without him playing a game  :'(

Have you considered running the comp  :)

I am already admin of another competition, I don't have the time to be running two.

Ahh okay

Rids

Sanctions

Ales
Official Warning.

Eskimoes
Official Warning.

Dolphins
100pts removed from the weekly total this week.

Reasoning for the above sanctions:
It was quite fortunate that Ales play Eskimoes this week and both teams will not feature in the finals. An official warning is suffice for now.

Dolphins however play a team that needs to win to play finals for this season. Unfortunately this does impact the league. Dolphins have not named a team for multiple weeks now. The loss of the 100pts this week will prob result in the team I co-coach not making finals this season but a sanction is required.

These sanctions again are on the lenient side to maintain the consistency of the season's rulings. I understand where the AXV comp is currently at so would rather be lenient. I won't be sending a message as this is the final week of the home and away season and a quick post should be enough.

Purple 77

SuperCoach the scoring system, but SuperCoaches have hung up the boots

WXV Coaching Vacancy

Rids

Now that the AXV season is completed, it is time for me to finish as the mod for AXV comp.

Thanks to all that participated in season 2019. It wasn't all smooth sailing but at least I think there can be closure on the competition if it does not continue.

I think the discussion needs to be had now whether there is someone who has the appropriate time and eagerness to run this comp. If there is no-one then the time has come to finish AXV. That is just my opinion so happy for others to share theirs.

SydneyRox

I dont have the time to commit to being a mod, have trouble some weeks finding time to name a team, but would be very sad if one of the original XV comps was to go down.