AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: upthemaidens on May 02, 2019, 01:35:18 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to have just the one match thread each week?

Rids

Probably but not my call. The league can vote on it after this season.

I am just following what has happened previously  :)

Rids

I will have the match results up later today as well as the other threads. Sorry for the delay.

upthemaidens

What about introducing a mid season draft?  Something like 2 rounds based on ladder position(at time of draft).
   Clubs would need to delist players to make room on their lists.

Bye rounds could be handled like WXV, match is played over two weeks and no match on the 3rd week.
  A draft could be conducted in that 3rd bye round.   Just an idea.

Rids

I am open to any ideas. I would much prefer to have the 3 weeks off this year and am happy to do so if people agree.

Then we can come up with something different at the end of the year for next year onwards.

Football Factory

Quote from: Rids on June 06, 2019, 08:42:08 PM
I am open to any ideas. I would much prefer to have the 3 weeks off this year and am happy to do so if people agree.

Then we can come up with something different at the end of the year for next year onwards.

I am happy to do what the majority wants to do.

Nige

Rids

I will give it till tomorrow and see what people think. We can adjust the draw etc accordingly if needed.

JBs-Hawks

Nah Danger and Duncan are on, lets play!

upthemaidens

Can't just decide not to play Byes a few days before they start.  Surely an end of season vote is needed to make that change.

fanTCfool

Quote from: upthemaidens on June 08, 2019, 01:55:14 PM
Can't just decide not to play Byes a few days before they start.  Surely an end of season vote is needed to make that change.

Rids

It is why I left it up to everyone to decide.

We will play thru the byes and then vote for next season as there is enough people wanting to play the byes as planned.

nostradamus

Hi everyone, just here to pass on a message from Rids.
He will be offline until the weekend, once he's back he'll get everything up to date again.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Rids

Quote from: nostradamus on June 24, 2019, 06:54:44 PM
Hi everyone, just here to pass on a message from Rids.
He will be offline until the weekend, once he's back he'll get everything up to date again.

Cheers Nostra.

Apologies to all for the past few weeks. I had a massive release at work then the last 10 days have been looking after a 1 year old as my wife was overseas for personal reasons. I will start updating the match results starting from round 13 over the next day or 2.

Peter