AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

Quote from: Peter on March 14, 2019, 10:52:24 PM
As the newbie on the block, do we list the 15 man team in this thread or another (and list C, Vic & EVC)?

A team submissions thread will go up every week, you'll name your side for each week in the submission thread for that particular round.

Football Factory

Hey Rids, when will trades been passed, rejected?

fanTCfool

Looks like the scoring system needs to be updated on the UF site.

Rids

All trades are passed unless someone complains.  UF and the team lists here will be updated soon.

Football Factory

Quote from: Rids on March 17, 2019, 02:31:39 PM
All trades are passed unless someone complains.  UF and the team lists here will be updated soon.

Okay cool, cheers Rids

Rids

AXV Update.

1. All trades have been processed on UF. This means all team squads should be correct on UF.
2. Team Lists per Position thread is still a work in progress here with updating the positions, the draftees selected and players traded etc. I will try and complete this before Thursday but this should not stop people being able to name their teams for round 1.
3. I will add the extra stats to the scoring on Wednesday. This will be done through the purchase of Stats Plus Package upgrade.
4. I have requested the team name for Manilla to be updated on UF to assist in avoiding confusion.
5. I have had a quick look through the fixture and to be honest, it looks ok to me but it might not be ideal moving forward after this year. I think we prob need to discuss how better to do the draw moving forward with only 12 teams. But for season 2019 it is what it is and we try and get this comp back up and running.
6. Thursday is a partial lockout for AXV this week. This means you are required to name captains and vice captains as well as Richmond and Carlton players prior to the first bounce on Thursday's game. Those players will then be locked into position. To update the team on Friday, please then quote the previous team and add the changes. I will manually adjust UF with all changes made.
7. It is not a priority to update UF for team selection. The source of truth will be the fanfooty thread. If you do update UF as well then it would be greatly appreciated by myself as it will save me a little time.

All the best for Round 1. Thank you to everyone for keeping the AXV comp alive for 2019. I think we can definitely make this comp work with a little patience and adjustment.

Regards
Rids 

Football Factory

Thanks for getting everything going again Rids, great job mate.

Football Factory

Quote from: fanTCfool on March 17, 2019, 02:27:46 PM
Looks like the scoring system needs to be updated on the UF site.

111 from Walsh in his first game, gotta be happy with that, was on the cards though.

Rids

UF should now have the correct scoring with 3 pts a spoil and 1 pt a rebound 50 added.

Please have a look everywhere and make sure everything looks right. It will be easier to fix now than in a month's time.

Cheers
Rids

upthemaidens

What was decided on the Finals structure?  top 5 or top 6?

Rusty00

Rids

Currently set up as a top 6 for this year. We can discuss further after the season after we see how it goes.

Rids

Just to make sure everyone is aware. Player positions are not UF allocated and will not change in season. They will remain as the same positions allocated by Virtual Sports/Champion Data for SuperCoach as per the below vote 12 months ago.

7. Players Positions, (A) Maintain the current Virtual Sports. (B) Adopt UF's positions at start of the season.**Note saying if this gets voted in, would then require another vote on to "Allow In-Season Updates."

Players Positions. Voting Results: Maintain 9. Adopt 6. Not Voted 1.

upthemaidens

Wouldn't it be easier to have just the one match thread each week?