AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

Rids

We now have 11 confirmations. I know BB hasnt been online for a few months now but I would still like to give him a little more time to reply. If anyone has any way to contact him outside of fanfooty then it would be much appreciated as it would be nice to know he is ok.

Well done everyone.

Football Factory

Quote from: Rids on February 13, 2019, 07:16:59 AM
We now have 11 confirmations. I know BB hasnt been online for a few months now but I would still like to give him a little more time to reply. If anyone has any way to contact him outside of fanfooty then it would be much appreciated as it would be nice to know he is ok.

Well done everyone.

Don't suppose on Ultimate footy he has an email contact that's accessible by other admin ?

Rids

Quote from: Football Factory on February 13, 2019, 11:14:47 AM
Quote from: Rids on February 13, 2019, 07:16:59 AM

Well done everyone.

Don't suppose on Ultimate footy he has an email contact that's accessible by other admin ?

Possibly. I will look into it.

SydneyRox

Hey, we have had a heap of new members overnight, and they have been really active and posting, surely we could get them involved in AXV??

:P

Football Factory

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 13, 2019, 02:35:41 PM
Hey, we have had a heap of new members overnight, and they have been really active and posting, surely we could get them involved in AXV??

:P

They would want to trade for Cox and Ryder

Rids

I will wait one more day. If there is no response I will put out some advertising for someone to take over BB's team tomorrow.

I have reactivated the AXV league on UF. I will post the invite link here tomorrow so people can rejoin the league.

Cheers all.

Football Factory

Quote from: Rids on February 15, 2019, 10:11:40 AM
I will wait one more day. If there is no response I will put out some advertising for someone to take over BB's team tomorrow.

I have reactivated the AXV league on UF. I will post the invite link here tomorrow so people can rejoin the league.

Cheers all.

Sounds good  :)

Rids

The UF link has now been messaged to the remaining 9 coaches who haven't re-joined the league yet.

I will be advertising BB's team for a new coach tomorrow. After everyone joins the league I will tidy up the team lists and reset the new league rules and settings to match up with 12 teams. It will take a little bit of work. I know we still have another draft to complete here so I will endeavour to get that going ASAP (prob mid-week at this stage). After the draft is completed then I think we should have a little trade window for the JLT comp.

As always, everyone is welcome to throw ideas around here and we can get a vote if need be. The focus though over the next week will be completing the draft and getting ready to get stuck into season 2019.

Cheers everyone.
Rids

Rids

I have now advertised the Manilla coaching position. If anyone knows anyone that might be interested then point them to the below link.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,112758.0.html

I am going through the team lists now and trying to tidy up the player's positions and confirm the numbers are correct for the upcoming draft. I will try and have them all up to date by Wednesday this week. As soon as we get everyone logged back into the league on UF then I will start there as well. This will not stop the draft commencing here however. I am hoping everything will be in place to commence the draft by Friday.

Thanks everyone for your patience.
Rids

Rids

Welcome to Peter to the AXV comp as the new coach of Manilla. I will send the UF link in the morning time permitting.

Next thing on the agenda is to complete the team lists and start the rookie draft.

Thanks everyone.

SydneyRox

Congrats Peter, welcome to the comp.

Rusty00

Rids

I have sent the UF league invite to Peter now. We are still waiting for 2 teams to re-join - Kathmandu (Hawka) and Australia (JB).

As soon as everyone joins the league there I will start updating teams and list sizes etc.

The rookie draft should be fine to start in the next day or 2. We just got to add guys like Gibbons, Cottrell and Stack to the pool and verify that team list sizes are correct (something I am in the process of doing now).

Not long now till round 1 starts. I will endeavour to have everything ready in time for a short trade period prior to round 1 commencing. Thanks to all for your patience.

Rids

Football Factory