AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rids

Apologies to all in regards to the match results for the first 2 rounds. I will sort it all out over this weekend now things have become a little more controllable from my end.

I have been in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with my 5 week old son who was born 15 weeks premature. My partner and I have been living out of the hospital during this time and will be for the next 3 months. It was obviously very sudden and unexpected so I had no time to hand over things properly.

I will need to step away from the mod role when I do get it all sorted so I can focus on my family.

I appreciate everyone's patience during this time.

Rusty00

Hope everything works out well for your family Rids.

nas

Hope it all works out for your family, Rids.

We appreciate everything that you have done for the comp.

BB67th

Quote from: nas on April 05, 2018, 10:58:58 PM
Hope it all works out for your family, Rids.

We appreciate everything that you have done for the comp.

Same here Rids, best of luck with everything moving forward.

nas

Creating rounds 4,5,6,7,& 8 Teams Submission threads & Match Centres as will be away & will be locked so as to avoid any problems & unlocked as needed.

SydneyRox

Good luck Rids, all the best to your family.

Football Factory

Hope all goes well Rids

Thanks for the time you have spent on this comp.

nas

Round 4 Teams Submission thread & Match Centre now open.

Rids

UF has now been updated for the first 3 rounds based on the match results already posted. The ladder will be correct on UF as well.

Cheers to all for their patience.

BB67th

How about Manila up there in the top 4! Coming third on overall points for as well!

Suddenly the memories of trading Dane Swan for Ricky Henderson don't seem so bad :p

How about the overall ladder too, just like the AFL with one undefeated team and two yet without a win.

Ringo

Nige

Any chance we can get the team submission thread unlocked?

nas

Quote from: Nige on May 03, 2018, 07:42:28 PM
Any chance we can get the team submission thread unlocked?

Yep done, sorry currently overseas but all to do with R7 now unlocked & R8 just in case of above.

Rids

Hey everyone.

I have messaged nas and BB to see who would want to take on the league manager role on UF for AXV. I do not have any time to even post a team let alone work out the weekly results etc and make the appropriate edits. It doesn't take too long to do on a weekly basis for someone with time.

I know some people have messaged me asking how the little man is going. Sorry I havent replied to anyone as I am hardly online. Young Jack is now 10 weeks old. He is still in the Intensive Care Unit and has had many ups and downs. We are hopeful he might be home with us in about 6 weeks time (so mid to late June fingers crossed). Combining hospital and work life makes it impossible for me to do anything else. It is very unfortunate but cannot be helped.

Hopefully I hear from one of the guys shortly so the comp doesnt stall too much.

Cheers
Rids

BB67th

Thanks for your patience with the comp everyone.

Rids has now given nas and I access to UF to update scores on there.

I am planning to get on tonight and hopefully update the scores so we can have an up to date ladder!

In the mean time, the team submission thread for round 8 is open for posting this week's teams.