AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Quote from: Rids on March 09, 2017, 01:08:09 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on March 09, 2017, 10:06:40 AM
Would it be worth naming the guys who you need to hear from? l'm sure some others here might be able to contact them some other way, fb, twitter, email, phone etc.

With it still being "off-season" I'm sure it's just an oversight on their part, as we've got a pretty committed bunch here.

I was hoping people would simply log on to UF and work it out but I will name the guys we are still waiting on.

TBag
Jay
Nrich

FF to join when I get Commish access and can swap the coach over.

Another reminder was sent to UF and I will follow up this afternoon.

So what is the process involved in getting Commisioner access..........are you waiting on UF there?

Rids

Quote from: nostradamus on March 09, 2017, 01:14:35 PM
Quote from: Rids on March 09, 2017, 01:08:09 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on March 09, 2017, 10:06:40 AM
Would it be worth naming the guys who you need to hear from? l'm sure some others here might be able to contact them some other way, fb, twitter, email, phone etc.

With it still being "off-season" I'm sure it's just an oversight on their part, as we've got a pretty committed bunch here.

I was hoping people would simply log on to UF and work it out but I will name the guys we are still waiting on.

TBag
Jay
Nrich

FF to join when I get Commish access and can swap the coach over.

Another reminder was sent to UF and I will follow up this afternoon.

So what is the process involved in getting Commisioner access..........are you waiting on UF there?

Unfortunately it is out of my hands. The change in ownership means that the Age now run it and the contacts I had before arent there anymore.

JB is chasing up again. Fingers crossed it is resolved soon.

tbagrocks

Ok so have now restored team ;D

#Get amongst the Llamas

Rids

Thanks TBag and NRich for joining.

We only have one team left to re-join. If Jay can re-join the Strikers to the league ASAP that would be awesome.

I am continually spamming UF atm but if it doesnt happen prior to round 1 I will set up the draw here and then amend when the league has been transferred.

Cheers all.

PowerBug

Jay

Rids

Brilliant! Cheers guys. Now UF has no more reasons to delay the switch of commish.

I will try and update tomorrow afternoon.

nas

Rids

UF update - League has now been transferred across to me so I will start looking into amending all the teams and creating the draws.

Can everyone make sure that all others are aware that the season starts next week? I am hopeful that the activity will grow in the AXV forums when we are back on top of everything and doing new posts and thread topics etc.

Apologies to all for the delays but forward we will march! Hopefully have all the teams updated soon so stay tuned.

Cheers
Rids

Jay

tbagrocks

Rids

Quick update.

I have entered all the team lists and have found a few gaps.

Teams and delisted players on list:
Ales - B. Gowers (Carl)
Crabs - J. Garlett (GC)
Elephants - T. Smith (Freo)
Lambs - C. O'Shea (Port), C. Cameron (GC), C. Moller (Freo)
Dongs - J. Hiscox (Syd), Macaffer (Coll)

Teams with less than 40 on their main list:
Dolphins - 38 and 6 rookies

I have just sent a message to JB and Nas to discuss. I have suggested that I pick players from the left overs to complete the teams and therefore complete the draft. This will allow me then to create the draw etc and the league will be ready for round 1.  The coach will need to delist those players from their teams on UF when the draft has been finalised and they will play the 2017 season short.

Happy for everyone to voice an opinion on this.

Rusty00

Fine with me, although I'm not one of the teams in question.

You're right though that it does need to be a quick solution as we're running out of time.

Nige

iZander

Quote from: Rusty00 on March 18, 2017, 04:09:01 PM
Fine with me, although I'm not one of the teams in question.

You're right though that it does need to be a quick solution as we're running out of time.