AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: Rids on February 28, 2017, 09:48:45 AM
Quote from: Rids on February 27, 2017, 11:23:47 AM
Hey all

Can everyone please re-join the AXV league on UF? We are in the process of getting things sorted and required all coaches and teams to be registered back in the league.

To do this just log into UF and then Join a League where there should be an option to re-join the AXV league.

Thanks
Rids

Cheers to those who have joined. We are still waiting on 7 more. I am hesitant to go spamming messages for the time being but will start doing so end of this week.

Just one last thing for the co-coaches. Unfortunately on UF you can only set up the team to be associated to 1 email address. So my suggestion is use the coach who is likely to be on there the most thru the season and then share the log in details if both need access. Nostra and I have done it this way ourselves.

Any questions ask away.
Done mate

nas

Quote from: Ricochet on March 02, 2017, 06:01:50 PM
Quote from: Rids on February 28, 2017, 09:48:45 AM
Quote from: Rids on February 27, 2017, 11:23:47 AM
Hey all

Can everyone please re-join the AXV league on UF? We are in the process of getting things sorted and required all coaches and teams to be registered back in the league.

To do this just log into UF and then Join a League where there should be an option to re-join the AXV league.

Thanks
Rids

Cheers to those who have joined. We are still waiting on 7 more. I am hesitant to go spamming messages for the time being but will start doing so end of this week.

Just one last thing for the co-coaches. Unfortunately on UF you can only set up the team to be associated to 1 email address. So my suggestion is use the coach who is likely to be on there the most thru the season and then share the log in details if both need access. Nostra and I have done it this way ourselves.

Any questions ask away.
Done mate

Seasons getting closer, only 5 left to join up.

Rids

A message was sent yesterday for the remaining coaches to please join back up on UF. We really need this to occur ASAP please.

I am still waiting for UF to transfer the commish role to myself from JB so I can start doing the draw and teams etc. When this occurs I will swap out Adamant with FF as coach of the Bears.

Sorry to all for the time this is taking. It is totally out of our hands for now.

Can I also please get people who have read this just to reply so I know who is active and has been advised and who isn't.

Cheers
Rids

PowerBug

Nige

PowerBug

Ricochet

iZander

Rids

Cheers everyone for the messages so far.

For those that have replied, feel free to message someone who hasn't and tell them to reply! Whether that be here or on facebook or on twitterverse. It doesn't matter. I want everyone to start taking notice of the threads again. Time to wake everyone up from the off season slumber!

Only a couple of weeks left to organise everything so the less delay we have the better.

SydneyRox

nas

nostradamus

Would it be worth naming the guys who you need to hear from? l'm sure some others here might be able to contact them some other way, fb, twitter, email, phone etc.

With it still being "off-season" I'm sure it's just an oversight on their part, as we've got a pretty committed bunch here.

Rids

Quote from: nostradamus on March 09, 2017, 10:06:40 AM
Would it be worth naming the guys who you need to hear from? l'm sure some others here might be able to contact them some other way, fb, twitter, email, phone etc.

With it still being "off-season" I'm sure it's just an oversight on their part, as we've got a pretty committed bunch here.

I was hoping people would simply log on to UF and work it out but I will name the guys we are still waiting on.

TBag
Jay
Nrich

FF to join when I get Commish access and can swap the coach over.

Another reminder was sent to UF and I will follow up this afternoon.