AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koop

Quote from: BB67th on September 19, 2016, 09:44:51 PM
Looks like there's some great rookie talent up for grabs!

Is it possible to also have the draft threads posted up with the available players in the rookie pool so we can get a better feel on what picks are worth?

Happy to get this done tomorrow afternoon if the admins don't have the time. :)

Koop

Its tomorrow afternoon. ;) I think this should be correct, obviously some of these guys have retired or been delisted, so I will edit it as I go, will also add in other clubs delistings.

Adelaide

Harry Dear
Hugh Greenwood
Paul Hunter
Alex Keath
Sam Shaw

Brisbane

Reuben William 54.7
Josh Clayton 43
Matthew Eagles

Carlton

Dennis Armfield 86.4
Ciaran Byrne 81
Liam Jones 69.3
Michael Korcheck

Collingwood

Josh Smith 98.1
Tyson Goldsack 71
Nathan Brown 57.6
Lachlan Keeffe

Essendon

Nil

Essendon Top Up

Matt Dea 93.2
Ryan Crowley 84.4
Jonathan Simpkin 75
Nathan Grima 67.5
Sam Michael 66.5
Mark Jamar 63.8
James Polkinghorne 61.3

Fremantle

Sam Collins 77.1
Zac Dawson 41.9
Josh Deluca
Ryan Nyhuis
Matthew Uebergang

Geelong

Josh Cowan 95.3
Tom Ruggles 83.8
Lincoln McCarthy 73.4
Tom Lonergan 63.6
Ryan Gardner
James Parsons
Michael Luxford

Gold Coast

Clay Cameron 77.3
Jesse Joyce 54.5
Cameron Loersch

GWS

Sam J. Reid 79.7
Aidan Corr 53
Matthew Flynn

Hawthorn

Kade Stewart 88.7
Kurt Heatherley 70
Connor Glass
Lachlan Langford
Jermaine Miller-Lewis
Luke Surman
Zac Webster

Melbourne

Corey Maynard
Joel Smith

North Melbourne

Brayden Preuss
Joel Tippett

Port Adelaide

Jesse Palmer 73.7
Logan Austin 45.8
Cameron Hewett
Dan Houston

Richmond

Callum Moore 56
Daniel Butler

St Kilda

Luke Delaney 44.8
Nick Coughlan

Sydney

Jordan Foote 56
Harrison Marsh 55
Jordan Dawson
Kyle Galloway
Lewis Melican
Colin O’Riordan
Sam Murray

West Coast

Simon Tunbridge 71.7
Mitch Brown 59
Malcolm Karpany 50
Paddy Brophy

Western Bulldogs

Ling Jong 100.9
Dale Morris 73.4
Zaine Cordy 66.2
Brad Lynch

Koop

Ricochet

Nice work Koop. A couple of decent picks in there

Rids

Shouldn't looking at Available Players in the Ultimate Footy Players section show who is and who isnt on a list currently?

Koop

Quote from: Rids on September 20, 2016, 05:37:02 PM
Shouldn't looking at Available Players in the Ultimate Footy Players section show who is and who isnt on a list currently?

Yes, but it gave me something to do for people who wanted it here. Admins can use it too if they like.

Nige

Quote from: Koop on September 20, 2016, 05:39:36 PM

Yes, but it gave me something to do for people who wanted it here. Admins can use it too if they like.
Additionally, considering the forum is still the base for the comp and all our users pretty much frequent this site more than UF, it definitely helps to have an up to date version in an easy to access part of this board.

nas

Yes & no. The added players / top ups have not been removed from the corresponding teams as yet.

Rids

Screenshots and then post here  ;)

All good though. I would suggest that the top up players need to be updated prior to UF being taken down for their yearly update. Still a few weeks away but have found it very helpful to have screenshots etc of all teams and players just in case.

Great work Koop!

nrich102

Nice work Koop, maybe I shouldn't have traded rookie 1  :-X

Ricochet

Quote from: nrich102 on September 20, 2016, 05:59:13 PM
I like that trade mate. It's trades like it that will see the Dongs turn around quickly

nrich102

Quote from: Ricochet on September 20, 2016, 06:34:10 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on September 20, 2016, 05:59:13 PM
I like that trade mate. It's trades like it that will see the Dongs turn around quickly
I like the trade too, should make us more competitive and if Stef can get back to his best  :-*

Kinda wish I had a first round rookie though, some good names in that list.

ossie85

Rids

Need to ask what is going on with this comp. There has been nothing happen in regards to moderation or processing of trades since the 24th September.

A few of us have put our hands up to help out if needed but there has been no communication at all from the admins in regards to being time poor or if they need help etc. This is going to sound harsh but so be it. If the admins dont have the time to fulfil their responsibilities then I think they need to step aside and hand it over to others who can.

For AXV to survive and thrive changes need to be made. Sorry guys, nothing personal at all but there really needs to be change here.

nas

Quote from: Rids on October 06, 2016, 02:15:42 PM
Need to ask what is going on with this comp. There has been nothing happen in regards to moderation or processing of trades since the 24th September.

A few of us have put our hands up to help out if needed but there has been no communication at all from the admins in regards to being time poor or if they need help etc. This is going to sound harsh but so be it. If the admins dont have the time to fulfil their responsibilities then I think they need to step aside and hand it over to others who can.

For AXV to survive and thrive changes need to be made. Sorry guys, nothing personal at all but there really needs to be change here.

I sent a PM to both admins offering to help with this as well as asking re "trade situation" & have received no reply to date. Even explained that even being in the USA I still get on & time difference always reply. Time factor becomes a slight issue, but hey, better late than never.  :-X