AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: Ricochet on June 14, 2016, 06:49:06 PM
and backspacing adds at least 5 seconds in total. flower that
Yeah, and over the course of the season, that can add up to like, 2 minutes. And I only need 2 minutes ;)

Ricochet

Quote from: GoLions on June 14, 2016, 06:51:08 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on June 14, 2016, 06:49:06 PM
and backspacing adds at least 5 seconds in total. flower that
Yeah, and over the course of the season, that can add up to like, 2 minutes. And I only need 2 minutes ;)
only!?

PowerBug

I just did it once and copy the previous weeks team though, then make changes. Surely that saves more time than those that copy the template then type all their players in? ;)

Ricochet

Beams, Bennell, Dahlhaus... Crocs starting to look shaky

SydneyRox

Quote from: PowerBug on June 14, 2016, 06:25:13 PM
When naming teams why do you all leave the "Player -" and the "(position)" bit there? :P It's just there to show you that's where the player names go, you don't post the players after the "Player -" bit :P

Everyone except Adamant and I do this just curious why this is the case hahah

As it is written the "Player - " implies typing your player name afterwards if it simply said "Player" I can see your point.

Obviously you and Adamant are doing it wrong. The rest of us are right!!  :P

Ricochet

Quote from: Ricochet on June 15, 2016, 10:30:50 AM
Beams, Bennell, Dahlhaus... Crocs starting to look shaky
Mayne in doubt this week as well

KL need fwds

fanTCfool

Injuries starting to test the Lambs with our #1 Ruck Kurt Tippett going down.
Along with Kurt, we now have:

- Steve Johnson
- Marc Murphy
- Bachar Houli
- Bob Murphy

on the injury list, all of which would be starters.

PowerBug

I'm only missing Sandi, Ryder, Howlett, Wright which probably only costs me about 100 points a week. But James Kelly not being a defender costs me another 50 each week which is bs that he isn't one >:(

JBs-Hawks

Still waiting on that DP change tbag

PowerBug

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 16, 2016, 09:45:09 PM
Prior to posting his team he hadn't posted since Saturday :P

Also:
2016 XVs Champions League

tbagrocks

I know you cheated, you looked ahead and saw the Hawks had the bombers and thought you could make pansy boy captain and you probably knew they would rest Sammy Mitchell

Maybe concentrate on making it a fairer competition rather than trying to embarrass me. But you wont because your team is good, you wont put a cap on top end teams. However you can find a way to cheat hey? Must be a Hawthorn supporter :o

So prove me wrong and attempt to even up the competition? Which could mean Crocs and Ales might have some sort of cap on them! But you wont

PowerBug

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 19, 2016, 04:59:19 PM
I know you cheated, you looked ahead and saw the Hawks had the bombers and thought you could make pansy boy captain and you probably knew they would rest Sammy Mitchell
On the other hand if you were smart you would've noticed JB had Lewis and Hawks were playing Essendon that week and thus not made the bet??

tbagrocks

Quote from: PowerBug on June 19, 2016, 05:01:34 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on June 19, 2016, 04:59:19 PM
On the other hand if you were smart you would've noticed JB had Lewis and Hawks were playing Essendon that week and thus not made the bet??
Nope, I don't think like a coward, I don't cheat and I don't take advantage of easy situations. I certainly would never support a dirty uphimself flog like Jack Gunston and would never expect anyone else to either!

nrich102

JBs-Hawks

Or it doesnt matter if the Hawks were playing Essendon or Geelong as I outscore you more weeks then not  ::)