Actually the Top Ups aren't on the Team Lists in the Trade Thread either

Will check it mate
Thanks mate

Found this from JB
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 15, 2016, 11:48:20 AM
Top Ups might have been missed, feel free to claim them off waivers
So i'll add him in on UF

T Dog

Rd 6 scores done in posting thread. Please check my work.

Rusty00

I've kick-started the Rising Star and Team of the Week thread for this year guys.

Results up to Round 6 posted :)

iZander

Do we still have a rookie list? and if so does that mean i have to upgrade one of my rookies to play them?

tbagrocks

Quote from: iZander on May 03, 2016, 01:24:54 PM
Do we still have a rookie list? and if so does that mean i have to upgrade one of my rookies to play them?
You need to follow AFL procedure and name the player on an AFL teams LTI list, upgrade your rookie for your player with the LTI :)

Which I will do if Darcy Macpherson plays again!

BTW, LLamas could lose their fifth starting defender of the season should Lairdy not come up from "Leather poisoning" :-\

iZander

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 03, 2016, 06:42:09 PM
You need to follow AFL procedure and name the player on an AFL teams LTI list, upgrade your rookie for your player with the LTI :)

BTW, LLamas could lose their fifth starting defender of the season should Lairdy not come up from "Leather poisoning" :-\
Lairdy is out for 2-3 weeks :( Im just as sad as i needed him this week in British :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: iZander on May 03, 2016, 06:44:48 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on May 03, 2016, 06:42:09 PM

Lairdy is out for 2-3 weeks :( Im just as sad as i needed him this week in British :P
I've targeted backline depth since first drafting four years ago yet,

LLamas missing this week in defence: Laird, M Talia, the Shag, Thurlow, Ramsey, Otten (Unless picked by Crows)

Still will have a good backline this week (BTW considered picking Weitering over Kennedy but needed the MID): Gwilt, L Brown, Lever, Pittard. Still pretty good 8)

PowerBug

I knew I should've tried harder to get Pittard off you in the 2014/15 off season. Gun gun gun gun

tbagrocks

Quote from: PowerBug on May 03, 2016, 08:15:04 PM
I knew I should've tried harder to get Pittard off you in the 2014/15 off season. Gun gun gun gun
Yeah got him as a leveller deal, forget which one :P  Also scored my Glenelg Neale after trying to get him all pre-season, got offered him for Crozier as part of a three way cos they needed a forward :o  Llamas have had a few wins :P

Mind you, I might not have traded Pittard back out ;)

Good news though is Vice Captain Jack Trengove "Trenners" Could make his return to the Llamas after starring in Reserves since his comeback!! Will help given our depleted back and forward lines with Dev Smith and possibly (On good source) Wingard out this week again!

Although having seven good midfielders doesn't overly help :-\

tbagrocks

Cant find where to post for Rookie elevation so

Tibet upgrade from rookie list
Darcy Macpherson (M) for Jackson Ramsey - LTI knee

T Dog

Round 7 scores done. As always have a quick check.

T Dog

Round 8 scores in match thread.

Ricochet

A few problems down at KL at the moment
Barlow can't kick
Beams can't get on the park
Bennell can't be found