AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on April 05, 2016, 03:39:38 PM
What are peoples thoughts on HGA seeing as UF hasnt allowed for HGs in its draw?
Personally i still like it because it has an effect on oppo in real life but honestly whatever is easiest for you man

Rusty00

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on April 05, 2016, 03:39:38 PM
What are peoples thoughts on HGA seeing as UF hasnt allowed for HGs in its draw?
Not fussed really

nas

Nige

tbagrocks

Q. How many starting 15 backmen have had serious knee injuries for Tibet?

A. Five

Andy Otten, Jake Lever, Matt "The Shag" Scharenberg, Jackson Thurlow and now breakout jet Jackson Ramsey

This might not seem like much but imagine if we had a full team of these gun young backmen to choose from, to go with Laird, Pittard, Lever (Playing now) and the handy depth of Gwilt, May, Lukey Brown

All of those five at their best are over the 100 AXV scoring ave, which is what we planed when drafting them! But rest assured, Tibet will still have an elite backline to contend with this year! ;)

But how flowering good is the future 8)

T Dog

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 08, 2016, 07:54:02 PM
Q. How many starting 15 backmen have had serious knee injuries for Tibet?

A. Five

Andy Otten, Jake Lever, Matt "The Shag" Scharenberg, Jackson Thurlow and now breakout jet Jackson Ramsey

This might not seem like much but imagine if we had a full team of these gun young backmen to choose from, to go with Laird, Pittard, Lever (Playing now) and the handy depth of Gwilt, May, Lukey Brown

All of those five at their best are over the 100 AXV scoring ave, which is what we planed when drafting them! But rest assured, Tibet will still have an elite backline to contend with this year! ;)

But how flowering good is the future 8)

Howe good? ...Howe good?   :o

fanTCfool

I want to know why Tibet get to start 15 backmen every week  :o

nostradamus

Can the ladder be fixed up?

Our round 2 score still doesn't reflect the team we posted on ff, l think we should be on 2 wins, not the current 1 win 1 loss and subsequently be alot higher on the ladder than 10th as indicated.

JBs-Hawks

The UF ladder is irrelevant the AXV ladder will be posted on here once the round is done

iZander

Ricochet

iZander

Quote from: Ricochet on April 10, 2016, 12:48:07 PM
Quote from: iZander on April 10, 2016, 12:44:09 PM
do VC get 1.5x?
Yeh man
Thanks, who's adding up the scores each week? as it seems to me like UF isn't going to be right

Ricochet

Quote from: iZander on April 10, 2016, 01:00:07 PM
do VC get 1.5x?
Yeh man
Thanks, who's adding up the scores each week? as it seems to me like UF isn't going to be right
Admins.

They've mentioned a couple of times now. Teams on FF are all that matters, they will just use UF to assist in getting the scores together

iZander

Quote from: Ricochet on April 10, 2016, 01:11:38 PM
Quote from: iZander on April 10, 2016, 01:00:07 PM
do VC get 1.5x?
Yeh man
Admins.

They've mentioned a couple of times now. Teams on FF are all that matters, they will just use UF to assist in getting the scores together
Thanks
Ive seen comments about it but just havnt seen any scores yet :)

Just wondering whats happening and who won/lost in the first two rounds?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on April 10, 2016, 11:58:23 AM
The UF ladder is irrelevant the AXV ladder will be posted on here once the round is done

no faith :(