AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Beams and Jelwood in doubt for the early rounds. Could be a slow start for the Crocs again this year

JBs-Hawks

Teams and Fixture should all be done on UF now, feel free to all double check your teams.

Every week we will post up a submission thread on here aswell as having you have your team updated on UF. Your team on here will be the official one though. And we will be using the positions of SC not UF so make sure no one gets caught out with that.

SydneyRox

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 14, 2016, 07:10:55 PM
Teams and Fixture should all be done on UF now, feel free to all double check your teams.

Every week we will post up a submission thread on here aswell as having you have your team updated on UF. Your team on here will be the official one though. And we will be using the positions of SC not UF so make sure no one gets caught out with that.

If we are going to the trouble of creating the league and setting up the scoring how we like, why make it hard by not using the positions as per UF as well?

I havent even looked at what might change, cant be anything massive? but surely it just makes sense.

Also I dont see the point of having to post up teams here if we are using the UF site?

PowerBug

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 14, 2016, 08:47:50 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 14, 2016, 07:10:55 PM

If we are going to the trouble of creating the league and setting up the scoring how we like, why make it hard by not using the positions as per UF as well?

I havent even looked at what might change, cant be anything massive? but surely it just makes sense.

Also I dont see the point of having to post up teams here if we are using the UF site?
It's like 13 players have an extra position. And two of them are on my team (James Kelly and Tendai Mzungu) so there's 11 for the rest of you. I think Goddard and Oxley are two that also have DPP on UF.

Mark Jamar is not on my list either, I might need him for Round 1 :-\
I know we technically shouldn't do it, but chucked in a Waiver claim for Mark Jamar as he is my player :P

Ricochet

Because this was a comp based on virtual sports positioning, unlike British XV. There isn't a need to change it

nrich102

Tbh I don't see why it really matters, and I don't see the need to not go with the UF positions.

Happy with whatever the admin want though.

iZander

doesnt worry me at all, but the same issue is going to come up every year :P So maybe we could make a decision to use them next year or something? Because it gets pretty messy using this years (just check BXV) as teams that don't benefit don't want it and those that do, do want it (don't tell me this doesnt happen to a degree ;) ).

Rusty00

Head Hunters looks ok apart from Jonathan Simpkin missing (not sure if you are adding the top-ups on UF or not)

JBs-Hawks

Top Ups might have been missed, feel free to claim them off waivers

LF

Nails

I told you all Jason Johannisen was a jet. why nobody believe me

'tis the year of the johan.

PowerBug

What's happening here? Does UF get updated to reflect the teams we posted here? That way the ladder etc are correct? Some clarity would be nice (unless I missed the post in which case I apologise)

Where are the Rd 2 Match Centre and Team Submission pages?

T Dog

Quote from: PowerBug on March 31, 2016, 05:57:37 PM
What's happening here? Does UF get updated to reflect the teams we posted here? That way the ladder etc are correct? Some clarity would be nice (unless I missed the post in which case I apologise)

Where are the Rd 2 Match Centre and Team Submission pages?

Just onto things shortly PB. Been caught up.

JBs-Hawks

Back from Bali, will update everything over the next couple days.

JBs-Hawks

What are peoples thoughts on HGA seeing as UF hasnt allowed for HGs in its draw?