AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Yeah we voted to keep it the same as last year.

I'm happy with it, since my depth is crazy.

Rusty00

Just realised we play the Ales in Round 12 and 22 out of 44 players on our list have the Round 12 bye. From the other 22 players on our list, only 7 played for their AFL teams the weekend just gone :o

What's the biggest losing margin so far in the history of the Comp? :'( :'( :'(

JBs-Hawks

Its alright im crossing my fingers that rocky is back for my SC team :P

Rusty00

It's probably good in a way as I was never going to beat you regardless and I was never going to win in round 12 regardless. So I may as well get them both out the way together so I have a chance of picking up some wins in other games ;)

JBs-Hawks

Ricochet

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 16, 2015, 04:56:57 PM
Damn you Mummy!
annnd all of a sudden the league leaders look a little shaky up top!

PowerBug

Sam Durdin now out for the year. Might open the way for Sam Gray to get a rookie promotion :)

Levi434

Hey guys just letting everyone know that we are interested in starting a 2015 Champions league comp. The top 8 teams in each of the 4 XV comps will get in. Have a look here:

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,103822.0.html

Ricochet

PowerBug

In the remaining 7 rounds the Eskimos have 3rd, 9th, 11th, 13th and 16th twice so would be disappointing if we didn't make finals from here :( Greenwood should be back too and he was a 130avg player at North last year :)

Ricochet

Quote from: PowerBug on July 01, 2015, 12:53:40 PM
In the remaining 7 rounds the Eskimos have 3rd, 9th, 11th, 13th and 16th twice so would be disappointing if we didn't make finals from here :( Greenwood should be back too and he was a 130avg player at North last year :)
Plus you're a game clear already. Bears are certainly better than 9th though

Ricochet

Kuala Lumpur are officially opening the KL Drug Rehab Centre

Send any troubled stars across to us, they can join Harley, Libba and JThomas. Dayne Beams and Heath Shaw have also offered to mentor the boys

Nige

I assume that AXVs will be following the lead of other comps and using the player averages of the Crows and Cats players that won't play this week?

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on July 03, 2015, 04:23:31 PM
I assume that AXVs will be following the lead of other comps and using the player averages of the Crows and Cats players that won't play this week?
Haven't spoken to BB but assume we will follow Virtual Sports and not AF. Have VS confirmed what they are doing?

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on July 03, 2015, 04:38:10 PM
Quote from: Nige on July 03, 2015, 04:23:31 PM
Haven't spoken to BB but assume we will follow Virtual Sports and not AF. Have VS confirmed what they are doing?
Nope, VS haven't said anything yet.

All the other XVs comps are using averages, I think it's fair given the circumstances.