AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Why oh why didn't I steal C-EY whilst I had the chance! When everyone but me thought he was useless :'(

Rusty00

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 24, 2015, 05:11:22 PM
Why oh why didn't I steal C-EY whilst I had the chance! When everyone but me thought he was useless :'(
8)

I'm just annoyed he's stuck on my rookie list :-\

PowerBug

I wanna start naming my Rd 1 team. Carn let's get the thread open, it starts in 4 days!

BB67th

Quote from: PowerBug on March 29, 2015, 11:12:51 AM
I wanna start naming my Rd 1 team. Carn let's get the thread open, it starts in 4 days!

Your wish is my command mate. The round one team submission thread is open! Get posting guys!

Ricochet

Noz

The LTI page isn't eligible for posting yet?

Can I put Sipposs and Grima on the LTI as they are out for 8+ weeks and upgrade Saad and Taberner?

BB67th

Quote from: Noz on April 04, 2015, 01:13:32 AM
The LTI page isn't eligible for posting yet?

Can I put Sipposs and Grima on the LTI as they are out for 8+ weeks and upgrade Saad and Taberner?
Apologies everyone, the thread is open now, I'll add those in for you Noz.

Ricochet

trading Parker was a great idea...

SydneyRox

Quote from: Ricochet on April 04, 2015, 05:20:40 PM
trading Parker was a great idea...

8)

imagine if he finished the game!

Rusty00

Ricochet

Quote from: Rusty00 on April 04, 2015, 10:04:44 PM
Aaaaaaaand season over :'(
ha not far behind you mate

Libba, Sidey, Darling, GAJ, Thomas... injuries(and suspensions) to key boys starting to stack up. At least GAJ will be better for the run

Depth being seriously tested atm

Rusty00

Is a Reserves Competition running this year and if so are players named as Emergency counted in the Reserves score.

If they are not, the Head Hunters reserves score will be 0 for Round 1 :o

We only had 18 players on our Senior List selected for their respective AFL teams :'(

BB67th

Quote from: Rusty00 on April 07, 2015, 03:45:55 PM
Is a Reserves Competition running this year and if so are players named as Emergency counted in the Reserves score.

If they are not, the Head Hunters reserves score will be 0 for Round 1 :o

We only had 18 players on our Senior List selected for their respective AFL teams :'(

Reserves is back up and running for this year!

All players who don't take part in your on field XV count for reserves, so that includes emergencies who don't play, meaning the Head Hunters do have a score this week for the reserves, although quite low :P

The team submission thread has been updated with player scores, the match centre thread is about to be updated with the final scores for round one!

Rusty00

Quote from: Rusty00 on March 21, 2015, 08:31:15 PM
Almost hoping for 2-3 LTIs this year given the form of some of rookie listed players :o :P
When I said this I wasn't really meaning our Captain :'(

Ricochet

Mark Stevens ‏@Stevo7AFL
Can confirm Gary Ablett is sore and will be sidelined. But believe "indefinitely" is a stretch ... More likely 2-3 weeks of rest.

:'(