AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

May I suggest/request that the threads not relevant to 2015 be removed as stickies and maybe even archived too?

There are currently 10 stickied threads, some of which haven't been touched or posted in the for months, while the CW Cap thread is one of 2 fresh threads at the bottom, just seems weird.

As I said, merely a suggestion.  :)

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on February 26, 2015, 06:12:05 PM
May I suggest/request that the threads not relevant to 2015 be removed as stickies and maybe even archived too?

There are currently 10 stickied threads, some of which haven't been touched or posted in the for months, while the CW Cap thread is one of 2 fresh threads at the bottom, just seems weird.

Yep definitely man, I'll get onto some of them now. We just left a few up over the last month while lists where being finalised and trade period closing, etc

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on February 26, 2015, 06:19:47 PM
Quote from: Nige on February 26, 2015, 06:12:05 PM

Yep definitely man, I'll get onto some of them now. We just left a few up over the last month while lists where being finalised and trade period closing, etc
Ah yeah, that makes sense.

It's just weird clicking into the board and not seeing the most recently used thread at the top haha.

JBs-Hawks

So with Mckenzie going down and Mcgovern now having to play defense he loses all value in this comp no more +12 :P

Nige

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 28, 2015, 01:15:06 PM
So with Mckenzie going down and Mcgovern now having to play defense he loses all value in this comp no more +12 :P
Pretty gutted about Eric going down.  :(

PowerBug

Ricochet

The 2015 Fixture has been updated here guys http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,100754.msg1547909.html#msg1547909
With only the Rivalry Round to be added in

tbagrocks

Gotta love my little Bay boy from Glenelg, Lachie Neale 168 today ;D

Ricochet

Nige

SydneyRox

Since we no longer have a base competition, can someone please tell me which comp we are going to use to base the player positions from?

Ricochet

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 17, 2015, 12:30:08 PM
Since we no longer have a base competition, can someone please tell me which comp we are going to use to base the player positions from?
SB based their positions on virtual sports, same as RDT and SC. So assume we'll keep it the same but its not something I've spoken to BB about.

SydneyRox

i wasnt 100% sure both comps were the same? guess that was the main question

Ricochet

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 17, 2015, 01:06:46 PM
i wasnt 100% sure both comps were the same? guess that was the main question
Yep they are man

BB67th

Ric is correct, we will continue to use the same positions as RDT and SC, as SB used the same positions as them when it was running.