Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Quote from: Memphistopheles on January 23, 2015, 11:04:00 AM
Quote from: nrich102 on January 22, 2015, 08:58:13 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 22, 2015, 08:56:23 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on January 22, 2015, 02:20:49 PM
probably doesnt bode well for BXV either :(

what's sportal got to do with sportsbet?
Virtual sports aren't doing sportsbet this year, will they do sportal? Would think theres a highly likely chance of them not doing sportal.

It depends on whether or not Sportal ask them to do a game for them I reckon.
I've sent a tweet to Sportal and Pete Jank, hopefully we get a response.

Memphistopheles

Fortunately what we can do with this game is move it to UF.

Either we can set up a full league and allocate everyone their players or someone just needs to set up a random league and we just need someone to check the scores for all the players every week (which is very time consuming.

Actually I have another idea. Maybe BB/Rico could set up a ghost league where they enter all the players to each team and then every week after people have posted their line-up they enter them in to UF and that way UF can calculate all the scores for them.

It would mean we need to bring our lockout forward I think though to give them time to enter the teams before lockout. The only thing with this is that in order to do it the way we want we made need to make it a plus league which costs money so how would we sort that out?

I don't think we can for BXV though because their stat categories are different.

SydneyRox

Quote from: nrich102 on January 22, 2015, 08:52:56 PM
I think we should try out ultimate footy.

yeah, lets just create a keeper league. the free leagues still allow stats changes I think, then we just do a draft to redraft our teams?

BB67th

I haven't had much experience with Ultimate Footy, but having had a look at the site this morning, I think it does provide a few good options for us.

Does anyone know when it opens for the new season?

nostradamus

Rids is pretty up with UF, so I've sent him a message.

But in the meantime you could pose the question here .........https://www.facebook.com/coachespanel .........some very knowledgable people are involved there, and you'll surely get all the answers you need

SydneyRox

from reading FP twitter and they are linked to UF, early Feb is what they are expecting.

tbagrocks

Let's just hope Chad "The Boss" Wingard's stats don't blow up the site! ;)

Noz

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 23, 2015, 02:52:42 PM

This is what probably happened with Sportsbet clearly doesn't have the software capability to keep up with Wingard's progression

SydneyRox

HA - reckon it was Adamant

He saw how much I dominated SB last year and was worried the new look Vipers was going from last to first!!  8)

Adamant

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 23, 2015, 03:30:17 PM

He saw how much I dominated SB last year and was worried the new look Vipers was going from last to first!!  8)

Haha I don't even play Sportsbet. :P

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Noz on January 23, 2015, 03:17:29 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on January 23, 2015, 02:52:42 PM

This is what probably happened with Sportsbet clearly doesn't have the software capability to keep up with Wingard's ego

Fixed

SydneyRox

Quote from: Adamant on January 23, 2015, 03:54:18 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on January 23, 2015, 03:30:17 PM

Haha I don't even play Sportsbet. :P

No, but since AXV is based on SB you are just running scared....  :P

BB67th

So just to keep everyone updated with what is going on regarding the competition, we are waiting until Ultimate Footy opens up, which will hopefully be soon, and then we will investigate the options that it provides us for the competition moving forward. :)

nostradamus

Quote from: BB67th on January 29, 2015, 01:16:16 PM
So just to keep everyone updated with what is going on regarding the competition, we are waiting until Ultimate Footy opens up, which will hopefully be soon, and then we will investigate the options that it provides us for the competition moving forward. :)

sounds good mate.........after having a chat with Rids, he says there will be no problems at all. We'll be able to set up our scoring system exactly the same as SB was last year, so it should just be business as usual for us all and our great comp will be able to continue on as is  8)

Memphistopheles

Quote from: nostradamus on January 29, 2015, 06:35:39 PM
Quote from: BB67th on January 29, 2015, 01:16:16 PM

sounds good mate.........after having a chat with Rids, he says there will be no problems at all. We'll be able to set up our scoring system exactly the same as SB was last year, so it should just be business as usual for us all and our great comp will be able to continue on as is  8)

And UF opens tomorrow (today) I think.