AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Quote from: Nige on October 27, 2014, 03:08:59 PM
Quote from: Noz on October 27, 2014, 03:06:53 PM
Wow so trying to protect an entire race is conceded an attack at you Koop. This place should be welcoming all walks of life and the last thing we want is an inuit to get on this forum and find out that you have decided to name a team called the E word.
Didn't realise you were trying to be such a good bloke, I apologise.

Unlike the unidentified person who is soon to get rekt.  ;)

Not too sure what the winky face is for? I didn't do it.

Nige

Quote from: Noz on October 27, 2014, 03:10:11 PM
Wow so trying to protect an entire race is conceded an attack at you Koop. This place should be welcoming all walks of life and the last thing we want is an inuit to get on this forum and find out that you have decided to name a team called the E word.

Typo'd, just noticed. Was meant to be a :), they're on the same key. Oh and it wasn't direct at you, separate sentence entirely.

Noz

Quote from: Nige on October 27, 2014, 03:12:06 PM
Quote from: Noz on October 27, 2014, 03:10:11 PM

Typo'd, just noticed. Was meant to be a :), they're on the same key. Oh and it wasn't direct at you, separate sentence entirely.
You're right hopefully whoever did do that is found and dealt accordingly

nostradamus

Wow so trying to protect an nation is conceded an attack at Koop. This place should be welcoming all walks of life and the last thing we want is an inuit to get on this forum and find out that you have decided to name a team called the E word.

the "E" word bahahahahaha .......... made me laugh

Vinny

Nost please, I'm not finding this very funny. Please show some respect.

kilbluff1985

Nige

nostradamus

Quote from: Nige on October 27, 2014, 04:22:09 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 27, 2014, 04:11:18 PM
Emu's ?
Echidnas.

Dont talk to me about Echidna's........last weekend my dog was going off his nut most of the night on Saturday, making me get up and check constantly. In the end l saw some movement and at first thought it ws a little wombat, but when l got closer it was an Echidna. Which is really wierd for Mildura, anyway l tried but couldn't catch it and was worried my dog would get it, so l put a barracade around it to keep it safe until morning. When l got up he was gone.

kilbluff1985

only one possible explanation nost

Aliens took it....

ossie85

*reads through pages and pages of posts*

Well, that was fun.

For the record, I thought the trade had a clear winner, but I could see how people could value McGovern/Hibberd different so let it pass.

Would I have made the decision had I known that 14 coaches voted against it? Maybe I would have, I don't know. Would I have made a different decision if I had any idea where each team was on the ladder? Maybe I would have, I don't know.

Over in British XVs, I had a trade I was certain was fair. But it was rejected. I appealed, and it was rejected again. You know what I did? Moved on. I didn't make life hell for the Administrator, I didn't stir the pot and I didn't jump up and down like my 16 month old when he goes to bed.

So, given the amount of unrest its caused, the fact I don't want to be involved in this kind of controversy, and most of all all the fun has been sapped out of it, I resign from the committee. A decision that will likely please a lot of you.

But seriously, I hope you guys can still enjoy this comp. A great comp that BB and Colli has made, don't let one thing ruin your enjoyment.

*back to dealing with latest tantrum in Worlds*

Oz

Noz

We have moved on Os no mention of the trade for a while now.

Justin Bieber

nostradamus

**TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT**

For any trade offers involving the Bangkok Crabs can you please send offers to both Rids and myself

T Dog

Quote from: nostradamus on October 27, 2014, 04:27:20 PM
Emu's ?
Echidnas.

Dont talk to me about Echidna's........last weekend my dog was going off his nut most of the night on Saturday, making me get up and check constantly. In the end l saw some movement and at first thought it ws a little wombat, but when l got closer it was an Echidna. Which is really wierd for Mildura, anyway l tried but couldn't catch it and was worried my dog would get it, so l put a barracade around it to keep it safe until morning. When l got up he was gone.

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 27, 2014, 04:31:02 PM

Aliens took it....

I sense a new reality tv show brewing..."Alien Echidna Hunters Buzz Mildura"

nostradamus

Quote from: T Dog on October 27, 2014, 06:03:44 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on October 27, 2014, 04:27:20 PM
Emu's ?
Echidnas.

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 27, 2014, 04:31:02 PM

Aliens took it....

I sense a new reality tv show brewing..."Alien Echidna Hunters Buzz Mildura"

Ironic really......as l used to be the coach of the Roswell Aliens ....... **cue the Twilight Zone music**