AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

I'm very disappointed with people'say inability to move on from this decision.

And this has gone beyond just banter, there have been some personal attacks on coaches here, which were not necessary at all.

I'd like to see everyone move on from this now and accept what has happened. And if there is more discussion on the matter, I will be very tempted to lock all the threads for the weekend.

Ricochet

BB it might have gotten lost in all this but have a suggestion for going forward.

You rule on trades as per normal. But if the 2 teams involved plus two more teams put forward concerns that the decision is wrong, then that is when it gets sent to the committee.

That goes for both approved and blocked trades.

Thoughts?

Justin Bieber

Can I ask? Do we have any ruling tanking? 

Irrelevant on the current issue, I just don't like coaches publically saying that they prefer to not take the best deal for no real particular reason.

KoopKicka

I have resigned, my reason is below, as a quote from the PM I sent to BB, just to clear up any assumption that I have thrown a tantrum and walked out.

Quote from: BB67th on October 24, 2014, 05:09:04 PM
Hey Koop,

I understand your frustrations at the moment mate, but I'd urge you to take some time before making a final decision on your future in the comp. I'd love to see you stay around, I rate you as one of the better coaches in this competition.

I've made a post on the board, and any more discussion on this issue there will result in the board being locked and possible further action being taken.

So please just take a little whole to consider your decision mate, a majority of us want you to stick around  :)

Hey BB

the decision has nothing to do with my feelings towards anything said in any of the threads, I have coped with that stuff for 3 yars and know how to handle myself and when to withdraw and unlike Nige, have no problem with people expressing their distaste at a desicion and they have the right to do so. However, after I withdrew myself from the topic last night, an unknown FF user created a new account imitating one of my former assistants and started trolling and harassing me about the trade and my character in general. Since this was the only account performed by this account before its instant de-activation HP has had no luck tracing anything. I am absolutely certain it is someone from inside the AXV as well as a a founding coach. Because that guy was my assistant only for the first ever preseason (August 2012- January 2013) and deactived his account mid last year, as well as the timing of it, being less than an hour after I withdrew. I have my suspicions, but I now refuse to participate in a competition where members will go to those lengths to get what they want. I will be putting this statement in the AXV discussion thread and I hope whoever did it is happy with the result. You are a great administrator and this is a great competition, and I hope to continue on as an assistant somewhere, but you can consider my resignation handed in.

- Koop.

nostradamus

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 25, 2014, 04:04:39 PM
I have resigned, my reason is below, as a quote from the PM I sent to BB, just to clear up any assumption that I have thrown a tantrum and walked out.

Quote from: BB67th on October 24, 2014, 05:09:04 PM
Hey Koop,

I understand your frustrations at the moment mate, but I'd urge you to take some time before making a final decision on your future in the comp. I'd love to see you stay around, I rate you as one of the better coaches in this competition.

I've made a post on the board, and any more discussion on this issue there will result in the board being locked and possible further action being taken.

So please just take a little whole to consider your decision mate, a majority of us want you to stick around  :)

Hey BB

the decision has nothing to do with my feelings towards anything said in any of the threads, I have coped with that stuff for 3 yars and know how to handle myself and when to withdraw and unlike Nige, have no problem with people expressing their distaste at a desicion and they have the right to do so. However, after I withdrew myself from the topic last night, an unknown FF user created a new account imitating one of my former assistants and started trolling and harassing me about the trade and my character in general. Since this was the only account performed by this account before its instant de-activation HP has had no luck tracing anything. I am absolutely certain it is someone from inside the AXV as well as a a founding coach. Because that guy was my assistant only for the first ever preseason (August 2012- January 2013) and deactived his account mid last year, as well as the timing of it, being less than an hour after I withdrew. I have my suspicions, but I now refuse to participate in a competition where members will go to those lengths to get what they want. I will be putting this statement in the AXV discussion thread and I hope whoever did it is happy with the result. You are a great administrator and this is a great competition, and I hope to continue on as an assistant somewhere, but you can consider my resignation handed in.

- Koop.

Whoever did this should be booted out .......... simple as that !!!!!!!

Justin Bieber

What happened? People probably will see me as doing this, but i can honestly say I have no idea what happened and unaware of this action. This has also happened to me in the past with an account called 'whatlex' posting photos of me so I can sympathise and know how demeaning it is when  someone does that to you :(

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on October 25, 2014, 04:48:14 PM
What happened? People probably will see me as doing this, but i can honestly say I have no idea what happened and unaware of this action. This has also happened to me in the past with an account called 'whatlex' posting photos of me so I can sympathise and know how demeaning it is when  someone does that to you :(

Know it wasnt you lez. The grammar was too good! ;D

elephants

Haha wowee, whoever did this needs to get a life. Literally nothing better to do on your Friday night?

Vinny

Going to that effort too of making a new account. Wow, that's low.

Sad to see you go like that man! :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 25, 2014, 04:49:57 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 25, 2014, 04:48:14 PM

Know it wasnt you lez. The grammar was too good! ;D
Well my grammar is actually top when I don't rush messages.

nostradamus

I'm not very computer savvy, but l wonder if whoever did it can be identified through their IP address?

tbagrocks

Quote from: nostradamus on October 25, 2014, 05:03:14 PM
I'm not very computer savvy, but l wonder if whoever did it can be identified through their IP address?
^^^ me neither but I think so, Monty would know

Also, can this person kilnly make their way to the Alma themselves known so I can call you a flogwit?

Don't want me to do it online? PM me loser and ill arrange something else for us ;)

nostradamus

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 25, 2014, 05:14:53 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on October 25, 2014, 05:03:14 PM
^^^ me neither but I think so, Monty would know

Also, can this person kilnly make their way to the Alma themselves known so I can call you a flogwit?

Don't want me to do it online? PM me loser and ill arrange something else for us ;)

l doubt whoever it was would have either the guts or integrity to do that mate

elephants

JBs-Hawks