AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

A quick announcement here from the Manila Folders.

We are pleased to announce that Levis43 will be joining our ranks as an assistant coach.

Please everyone get around him and give him a proper welcome to the AXV Community. ;)

Also, Dane Swan is close to being sold. If you have any interest in him and you haven't yet spoken to me, now would be the time!

And thanks to those who have had patience waiting while we shop Swanny around for the best price, I will let you all know in the coming days which club he will be off to!

And let's get some trades going people! Only 2 in a week is not good enough!!  :P

Memphistopheles

Quote from: BB67th on September 09, 2014, 09:30:44 PM

We are pleased to announce that Levis43 will be joining our ranks as an assistant coach.

Please everyone get around him and give him a proper welcome to the AXV Community. ;)

Also, Dane Swan is close to being sold. If you have any interest in him and you haven't yet spoken to me, now would be the time!

And thanks to those who have had patience waiting while we shop Swanny around for the best price, I will let you all know in the coming days which club he will be off to!

And let's get some trades going people! Only 2 in a week is not good enough!!  :P

Welcome mate!

BB part of the reason I have been reluctant to do too many trades is the limit on list movements. Any chance we could up this to 10 (per period) next season?

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 09, 2014, 10:03:21 PM
Quote from: BB67th on September 09, 2014, 09:30:44 PM

Welcome mate!

BB part of the reason I have been reluctant to do too many trades is the limit on list movements. Any chance we could up this to 10 (per period) next season?

+1

Reason why worlds is fun in trade periods, dont need to worry about structuring deals around movement caps.

Ricochet

Yeh agree. We've only got the one movement OUT left

Jroo

Yeah we definitely need more list movements.

Ricochet

Oh and welcome Levis43. Good to have you on board mate

Justin Bieber

Welcome mate.

Holy shower, did not realise Redden averaged 140 and was 11th highest average :o

Ricochet

Yeh your mids were beasts this year. Lewis was huge as well, and Barlow

Justin Bieber

Yeah Barlow 3rd at 145 and Lewis 7th. Bloody more than I thought. I'm underrating Redden much!

Jroo

Quote from: whatlez on September 11, 2014, 08:40:29 PM
Yeah Barlow 3rd at 145 and Lewis 7th. Bloody more than I thought. I'm underrating Redden much!
No you're not :P

BB67th

You may have noticed that we have created a couple of sub-boards for team threads and archives, similar to what the EXV has done, and I am in the process of transferring threads over.

I think it is a good move to move threads from old years to the archive board and all team threads to the team board. This will make things easier to find instead of having to go through pages of threads to find the one you are after.

This doesn't have to be a permanent change, just something I thought we could try out, so let me know what you think of it.

Ricochet

Brilliant mate, thats a great idea. Will make it heaps cleaner and easier

Jroo

Quote from: Ricochet on September 16, 2014, 10:58:17 AM
Brilliant mate, thats a great idea. Will make it heaps cleaner and easier

Nige

I think this is great, especially here in AXVs since there's at least two threads made a week and some team threads end up on page 29372 very easily.  :P

Toga

I remember during the off-season last year, we were able to find a list of all players and their SportsBet averages and they were listed by position in a thread to be used as a reference when trading... I can't seem to find any players' averages this year which is making it difficult for me to figure out players' values.. Any chance anyone could find a list for this season? :)