AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

I was gonna say, what the flower has Texas done?! Considering he's meant to be playing SANFL tomorrow :P

Memphistopheles

Now comes the real test of team's depth - the bye rounds.

Will be interesting to see if we can field a full team each week.

At least the Lambs will be without captain SJ this week :D And Rance, and Houli, and Scott Thompson, and Dixon, and Tom Lynch, and Petrie.

You know, we might be half a chance here... Though I haven't looked to see who we'll be missing yet.

Noz

So just crunching the numbers for the bye weeks

Missing from starting 15
Round 8 - Mitch Duncan, Leigh Adams, Matt Shaw, Nathan Grima, Ben Cunnington, Matthew Stokes

Round 9 - Dean Cox

Round 10 - Jobe Watson, Josh Kennedy, David Mundy, Sam Fisher, Mark Baguely, Paul Chapman, Michael Hurley, Tom Mitchell/Adam Goodes

Ricochet

Lol yeh I thought we were flowered this round... then saw we were playing the Llamas and fairly sure 99% of TBag's team is made up of Adelaide players :P

Toga

Oh are we playing in the byes, I thought we voted that we weren't playing in the byes or something along the lines of a split round from memory. Might be wrong though.

BB67th

Quote from: Toga on May 05, 2014, 02:36:09 PM
Oh are we playing in the byes, I thought we voted that we weren't playing in the byes or something along the lines of a split round from memory. Might be wrong though.
No. We definitely voted to play through the byes as normal.

Going to be interesting times at the selection table this week, especially when looking at captaincy options! Got the Dongs at home so hopefully I can make it a close match with most of my midfield gone.

Toga

Jay

Whats that? Strikers are top of the seniors and reserves?

;)

upthemaidens

Quote from: Jayman on May 05, 2014, 05:54:49 PM

;)
getting the job done  :)

Nige

;)
I've seen more ghosts than the coach as well.  :o

This passive, invisible coaching method is working well for ya Jay. Please have more presence.  :P

JBs-Hawks

How long til you jump ship and join the strikers? :P

Nige

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on May 05, 2014, 06:27:28 PM
How long til you jump ship and join the strikers? :P
Still deciding.  ;D

BB67th

Would people be interested if I did a retrospective CW Medal for last season?

It would mean that we would get an AXV B&F instead of an AFL one for the 2013 season.

Jay

Quote from: NigeyS on May 05, 2014, 06:21:21 PM

;)
I've seen more ghosts than the coach as well.  :o

This passive, invisible coaching method is working well for ya Jay. Please have more presence.  :P
That's what year 12 does to ya :P

Noz

Quote from: Noz on May 05, 2014, 12:20:00 PM
So just crunching the numbers for the bye weeks

Missing from starting 15
Round 8 - Mitch Duncan, Leigh Adams, Matt Shaw, Nathan Grima, Ben Cunnington, Matthew Stokes

Round 9 - Dean Cox

Round 10 - Jobe Watson, Josh Kennedy, David Mundy, Sam Fisher, Mark Baguely, Paul Chapman, Michael Hurley, Tom Mitchell/Adam Goodes

Oh excellent Stokes is suspended for Round 9, Viney will be suspended for god knows how long and Fisher is now injured again.