AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: Ricochet on March 30, 2014, 12:29:00 PM
Whats the ruling on naming un-named players to loophole?

Pretty sure it's illegal :P

nostradamus

Ricochet

Only ask coz I noticed the Ales named Jesse Hogan and have some pretty decent scores on their bench. Not sure if intentional but...

Jroo

Quote from: Ricochet on March 30, 2014, 01:05:09 PM
Only ask coz I noticed the Ales named Jesse Hogan and have some pretty decent scores on their bench. Not sure if intentional but...
It was KB who done it not JB, so maybe he wasn't aware of this?

nostradamus

Quote from: JROO8 on March 30, 2014, 01:06:31 PM

Unfortunate

BB67th

Quote from: nostradamus on March 30, 2014, 01:42:19 PM

Unfortunate
Thanks for bringing this up, didn't notice it before as Hogan was named on the Ales' interchange.

It is definitely not allowed, but unfortunately the original team sheet, before Hogan was added, is no longer around.

I'll get back to everyone with what will happen here.

BB67th

Quote from: BB67th on March 30, 2014, 02:00:52 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on March 30, 2014, 01:42:19 PM

Unfortunate
Thanks for bringing this up, didn't notice it before as Hogan was named on the Ales' interchange.

It is definitely not allowed, but unfortunately the original team sheet, before Hogan was added, is no longer around.

I'll get back to everyone with what will happen here.
I have talked to KB about this and he was not aware of the loopholing rule. I hope that everyone is after this, and if it happens again there will be harsher penalties for it.

In this case I propose that KB gets the emergency to take Hogan's place, but he only gets half of its score, similar to if it was OOP.

Justin Bieber

Nah Jb should submit his own team. If Jb knew about the rule then kb should know. I wasn't allowed to loophole last week. This is unacceptable

kilbluff1985

JB asked me to because he was busy on Friday why should I know the rules if JB does? I'm only his assistant and have 3 of my own teams to worry about

You didn't know the rules last week either by the sounds of it

Have a sook Lez

Justin Bieber

I did. I wanted Patton's score, but Green ended up scoring more. But the OOP is good and might cost Jb a win hahaha

BB67th

Lez does have a point actually. His team was edited after lockout as he named a player that wasn't playing. In that case though, he only had one player able to fill the position, when he thought he had none.

In this case, there are many players that could fill the position for the Ales as it is a utility that needs replacing. Now it is only early in the season so I appreciate that not everyone knows all the rules yet. Also, remember Lez that you did end up getting a player last week in the end.

I see there are 2 possible courses of action. Take half an emergencies score as I said above, or similar to what happened with the elephants last week, we wait until all Ales players have played and then the lowest scoring player will be taken. This, in essence, will be replacing Hogan with another player on the utilities that could have been named in his stead, but it would have to be the lowest scoring player for that position. I would lean towards the former as I suggested above.

Justin Bieber

What? I only got my lowest scoring Emg last week? I thought we agreed Green was my F4

Noz

No excuses everyone should know the rules. Give him a 0.

Justin Bieber

Yeah an outsider trying to cheat. Surely you would check the rules before attempting. I know I would look it up or post or ask someone if I was told to post a Worlds team for someone.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: whatlez on March 30, 2014, 04:25:14 PM
Yeah an outsider trying to cheat. Surely you would check the rules before attempting. I know I would look it up or post or ask someone if I was told to post a Worlds team for someone.

Flower off Lez I wasn't trying to cheat