Nails

My head is too fat to be pulled in  :'(

#Dongs2014

RidleyU

Quote from: Nails on February 19, 2014, 05:33:48 PM
My head is too fat to be pulled in  :'(

#Dongs2014

As I thought. All mouth no action.

You have the opportunity to write an actual article but instead decide to bag someone else out that provides entertainment to people for free.

Nails

Mate who cares? I bagged myself out? So? lol

mate the argument is over, feel free to stop writing your hatred about me haha. I only wanted to ask who you are/where you came from as it's unusual to see people spring up out of nowhere. I was interested in your footy roots etc.

Wasn't intended to make you angry 12 months ago

Anyway champ, it's over. I'm not legally allowed to share my articles on fanfooty.

RidleyU

I will gladly take my weekly prize last year from Centrebet ( no Goldy) and my number one league ranking in DT (no Goldy) and my 106th ranked finish.

Love how you became hostile with me and that the argument (if you would call it that) ends with me giving you an opportunity to write an article for a reputable.website haha.

Nails

Mate just stop replying... who gives a flower ey?

I couldn't really give a stuff about writing an article ey? lol I write another university essays and do another university exams/practicals that writing some fantasy footy article isn't really desirable haha.

I was being hostile to myself, my head is the fat one :(

Nige

Quote from: Nails on February 19, 2014, 05:49:55 PM
I was being hostile to myself, my head is the fat one :(
Can confirm.  :P

Justin Bieber

What if sports bet don't play this season? Still stick with the scoring system?

Centrebet are not playing season.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: whatlez on February 20, 2014, 06:38:22 PM
What if sports bet don't play this season? Still stick with the scoring system?

Centrebet are not playing season.

Unlike Sportal these scores can be replicated by a custom UF scoring system so we can have our scores easily accessible either way.

I think we should stick with it.

Ricochet

Yeh we'll be fine. I like this scoring system

BB67th

I can access my Sportsbet team now, though it is still last year's team up there.

That is an improvement on what it was last week, when clicking on the AFL link just re-directed you to the previous page. I will see if I can get in contact to find out if it is still running this year.

ossie85

ossie85

upthemaidens

Quote from: BB67th on February 20, 2014, 07:10:54 PM
I can access my Sportsbet team now, though it is still last year's team up there.

That is an improvement on what it was last week, when clicking on the AFL link just re-directed you to the previous page. I will see if I can get in contact to find out if it is still running this year.
Apparently SB will open in the next 2 weeks.  Better late than never.

BB67th

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 22, 2014, 01:59:20 PM
Quote from: BB67th on February 20, 2014, 07:10:54 PM

Apparently SB will open in the next 2 weeks.  Better late than never.
I suppose that as long as it is open for the start of the season, it will be fine.

BB67th

Also, the trade period for the new coaches has no ended, so trading is all done. I will approve and process that trade that was made this afternoon.

Then we can move on to the supplementary drafting and delisting stage. I will be sending a message to all coaches later today in regards to that.