Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Quote from: NigeyS on February 16, 2014, 05:34:25 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 16, 2014, 05:33:39 PM
Quote from: BB67th on February 16, 2014, 05:32:27 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 16, 2014, 05:30:06 PM
Quote from: BB67th on February 16, 2014, 12:29:38 PM
Great job everyone on replying to voting so far. 9 coaches have already voted, only need another 4 more.

Nails
Memph
Noz
Tbag

Please get your votes in ASAP so we can get the new coaches in today if possible.
Wow, people replied quick.  :o

Anyone left?  :)

Just waiting on Memph now  :)

Is it still in contention?
Wow, must be close then.  :o
Still anyone's positions. The voting is amazingly close.

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on February 16, 2014, 05:35:48 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 16, 2014, 05:34:25 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 16, 2014, 05:33:39 PM
Quote from: BB67th on February 16, 2014, 05:32:27 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 16, 2014, 05:30:06 PM
Quote from: BB67th on February 16, 2014, 12:29:38 PM
Great job everyone on replying to voting so far. 9 coaches have already voted, only need another 4 more.

Nails
Memph
Noz
Tbag

Please get your votes in ASAP so we can get the new coaches in today if possible.
Wow, people replied quick.  :o

Anyone left?  :)

Just waiting on Memph now  :)

Is it still in contention?
Wow, must be close then.  :o
Still anyone's positions. The voting is amazingly close.
For both jobs? Impressive. Clearly a good bunch of applicants.  :P

Memphistopheles

BB67th

Cheers Memph, no worries about that mate.

Voting was done amazingly quick, just over a day!!! Good work to all coaches, it's good that we have such an active community.

I will be announcing the new coaches once they have responded to the message I have just sent out to them with the results.

BB67th

From now until Friday night there will be a small trade window for the new coaches to make a few trades.

They have each been given 3 list movements to use with any club that they choose. Their list movements will count no matter who they trade in and out, trading back in players they had previously will still count as a movement.

Movement limits will not apply to other teams. One other team could have 6 list movements in total with the two new coaches if they want.

After this is done, we will have the supplementary drafts and delistings to get the right number of players on lists.

Any questions, please ask.

Ricochet

Will trades have to be 1 for 1, 2 for 2, etc mate?

BB67th

Quote from: Ricochet on February 17, 2014, 04:41:01 PM
No, they can be any combination.

These teams both will have 3 IN and 3 OUT movements.

Justin Bieber

I would trade with the newbies if they're keen

nostradamus

Quote from: BB67th on February 17, 2014, 04:41:51 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on February 17, 2014, 04:41:01 PM
No, they can be any combination.

These teams both will have 3 IN and 3 OUT movements.

l thought it might have been best that they had to be 1-for-1, 2-for-2 etc so the balance of the teams they trade with isnt compromised

Toga

Quote from: nostradamus on February 17, 2014, 05:46:01 PM
l thought it might have been best that they had to be 1-for-1, 2-for-2 etc so the balance of the teams they trade with isnt compromised

There's still a bunch of teams (like mine) that have one less player than we are meant to have after the last trading periods so it shouldn't make much of a difference I wouldn't have thought, just means a few teams might need an extra pick in the supplementary draft.

BB67th

Quote from: Toga on February 17, 2014, 05:47:53 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on February 17, 2014, 05:46:01 PM

There's still a bunch of teams (like mine) that have one less player than we are meant to have after the last trading periods so it shouldn't make much of a difference I wouldn't have thought, just means a few teams might need an extra pick in the supplementary draft.
This pretty much. There are already teams that don't have even lists, so a few more doesn't really hurt.

BB67th

Does anyone recall who designed the banners for each team that are up on the Rulebook thread? They really could use some updating with a few coaching changes this pre-season.

Toga

Jroo

upthemaidens

Hey guys quick question, (not to cause panic). 
        Does anyone know for sure if CB and SB will be running this year?  Im sure they will, but wouldnt they be open by now? Or atleast mention on the sites when its opening?