AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I think he should disband and give me all his players? :P

Colliwobblers

not my players you have enough kids :)  I'll run the vipers into the start of the season if a new coach is not found same as the werewolves, but as everyone comes back for start of season and nab cup should be no problem filling the roles.

And I'll still be around, AXVS wasn't made by me, it was made by ALL OF US - every part of it every step of the way.

Justin Bieber

Instead of Rivalry Round, it should be called 'Colliwobblers Round'

Jay

Thanks for all your hard work, Colli. You've made this comp the best on the forum! Wont be the same without you around :(

Best of luck to BB :) am sure you'll do a fine job!

JBs-Hawks

nrich102

RidleyU

In a way the Colli news is great but sad. Thanks for all your efforts mate with AXV. I know everyone really appreciates it. On the flipside it appears you are heading for a busy but exciting new phase of your life! All the best mate in all your future endeavours.

You will be missed here but BB is a very worthy replacement.

Memphistopheles

Ricochet

Its sad to see you go Coll. Thanks for everything

BB67th

Thanks Colli for all that you have done in setting up this competition. You have made it what it is so far, and I am very happy to be able to take over from the foundations that you have laid. You have been great to work with over the past couple of months, and I hope that when things quieten down a bit for you, you will be able to join the competition again in some capacity. We all want to see you back mate.

I am also after someone who can be an assistant admin for me. This will involve helping to run the week-to-week of the competition. It's not going to be a huge role, but just helping me out with a few jobs. If you are interested, please shoot me a pm.

BB67th

I am not sure if we will be having a pre-season comp this year. Sportsbet has not opened yet, so it is a little hard to do scores for NAB Challenge games and too much work for me to do to calculate all player's scores at the moment.

I know that tbag was planning some competition, but I haven't heard from him since about it.

Noz

Jroo

Quote from: Noz on February 12, 2014, 06:13:24 PM
I vote for no pre season comp.
Yeah, if it's too much work I don't mind if there's not one.
Concentrate on the actual season.

Vinny

BB67th

Quote from: Vinny on February 12, 2014, 06:48:11 PM
:'(

YES NAME AROUND AFTER COLLI!
This is a good point you raise. With no pre-season comp we will not be giving out the CW Cap, and I think it is fitting that we honour Colli in another way for all the great work he has done in setting up this comp.

Seeing as our league B&F is currently called the Great Kahli Medal (I don't even know what this refers to), why don't we rename it to the Colliwobblers Medal?