AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Its not really an LTI when hes only missing 4 games of footy?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JROO8 on February 10, 2014, 04:47:36 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on February 10, 2014, 04:40:12 PM
Bellchambers also placed on the LTI list today for UAE
Cheers Ric.
This could mean Todd Banfield is upgraded to the senior list  :o
#cut4Jroo

Jroo

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 10, 2014, 04:48:32 PM
Maybe it includes the weeks before the season as well?
Quote from: whatlez on February 10, 2014, 04:48:50 PM
Cheers Ric.
#cut4Jroo
Haha, he'd be your F2 at the Elephants.  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JROO8 on February 10, 2014, 04:52:26 PM
Maybe it includes the weeks before the season as well?
Quote from: whatlez on February 10, 2014, 04:48:50 PM
Cheers Ric.
#cut4Jroo
Haha, he'd be your F2 at the Elephants.  :P
He's injured :P

BB67th

Our rule is that when a player is placed on their club's LTI, they can be place on an AXV club's LTI.

I will update with those LTI's now. Advise me of who you would like to be promoted to take their places.

Also we have a thread up for the vacant Head Hunters coaching role. If you are an assistant and would like to apply or know of someone who would, you can find the thread here.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,89491.0.html

BB67th

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR AXV COACHES

With the start of the NAB Challenge coming this week, I believe that this is the time that Colli and myself originally planned for the second trade period to close.

Colli has been away on a bit of a holiday so he hasn't been online much recently, so I have decided that the trade period will close this Friday night at 11:59PM.

There hasn't been any trading going on for a couple of months, so I imagine there isn't too much that people still want to do with their teams. I know that there is always a few last minute trades though, so this is a warning that the period will close at the end of the week.

Many of you will have seen that tabs has relinquished his role as head of the PNG Head Hunters due to commitments keeping him from having the time to run his own team. The role has been advertised and voting will be going out on Saturday for who will be the new coach. I encourage all of you to reply quickly when that comes around so we can get the new coach all set for season 2014.

At this stage I plan to give the new coach a couple of list movements to use to trade if they would like to. I'm not sure how many that will be yet, but they will be able to trade with any team.

There will be a few days for this trading to take place and after this is complete we will hold the final supplementary drafts needed for any team to get a full squad of players.

The LTI thread is up, so advise me of any LTIs you might have too so you can upgrade a rookie onto your senior list temporarily.

Any questions please ask me straight away. Hope everyone is doing well and ready for a great new season of AXV!

Noz

So does anyone want to trade since it closes on friday?

I have 1 Out and 2 Ins left to go so get a offering.

Memphistopheles

My offer of Dean Terlich for a midfielder is still on the table.

Haven't really warmed to anyone offered so far but I'm open to proposals again.

KoopKicka

Still after an extra midfielder, can trade defenders.

Colliwobblers

AXVS ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi everyone, it is with some sadness that i make the following announcement but for the best interests of the AXVS competition.

I will officially stand down as Admin of AXVS effective immediately. BB67TH will be the sole Administrator from this point forward however I am certain he could use an assistant or even two.

I am also putting my team the Vipers up for a new coach to run it. Along with my BXVS team the Werewolves which I have advised Ringo off just now.

I plan to stay involved on the FF site and run a DT and SC team but with work as crazy as it is and a new love in my life i just do not have the time to commit to the responsibilities of running a XVS team let alone a XVS comp.

I think everyone would agree I am not abandoning the comp to disaster :) BB67TH has proven an excellent Administrator and I will still be around to help him out if need be as will Os and Ringo and H for that matter.

This is not goodbye, just a change of the guard in the comp and also I will be a spectator in the xvs comps not an active coach, as I said i will stay on FF due to not wanting to lose touch with all the great people I have met on here, particularly in this and the other XVS competitions.

Any questions or concerns PM me or BB67TH.

Justin Bieber

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Noz

Nige

I think I speak on behalf of tbag when I say we at Tibet are deeply saddened by this news.  :'(

Toga

:(

Sad to see this happen Coll but sounds like you're a busy man at the moment. Thanks for all the hard work!

Jroo

:( you made AXVS what it is now, sad to see you go. Good luck in the future.
BB has been great so far, so we need him to keep it up.
Two new coaches will be interesting.