AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Jroo

Bellchambers and now Seedsman will both miss round one  :'( >:(
Looks like Majak or Nicholls will have to step up.

Majak is flowering huge  :o

Colliwobblers

majak is huge :) could be a great player, could be worthless, who knows, he can train and pump iron all he likes, he needs to get some footy smarts!  hopefully the penny drops for him this season? 

Noz

Ronnie Coleman is huge doesnt mean he can play footy.

Jroo

Quote from: Noz on January 28, 2014, 05:47:09 PM
Ronnie Coleman is huge doesnt mean he can play footy.
Yeah I know, but as Colli said, he just needs some footy smarts.

Noz

Colliwobblers

I have been OS the past 8 days will have to try catch up on everything over the next few days. If anyone has any issues or anything needs doing urgently send me a PM if BB hasn't already taken care of it, forgot to let even him know i was going away oops  :-[

tbagrocks

The CW Cap will be back, still need to decide how it runs, only two games I believe so

Possibly the AXV table from last year, 1 plays 18, 9 plays 10 in week one ect

Week one would be random, winner comes from the highest average score? From for an against

Or from last years CW Cap Placings

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 08, 2014, 04:19:11 PM
I have been OS the past 8 days will have to try catch up on everything over the next few days. If anyone has any issues or anything needs doing urgently send me a PM if BB hasn't already taken care of it, forgot to let even him know i was going away oops  :-[
not too sure if you have read my PM yet but

Quote from: tabs on February 06, 2014, 03:06:39 PM
Hi all,

With my new job I no longer have enough time and effort to be the head coach of the following teams:

BXV - Staines Steins
AXV - PNG HeadHunters
TX - Bangkok Paddles

So I hereby announce my resignation for the above 3 teams and can stay on as an assitant if required. As most of you are aware, i havent been on FF or FFChat for a while now due to work commitments and renovations. It is best that i pass these teams on so that people who want to have a go at being head coach, get their turn.

BB67th

I had no idea Colli wasn't around, good thing that not much is happening over here at the moment though. All good. In future it is best to send all pms to both me and Colli, so if one of us is not available, the other can sort it out.

Thanks for that tabs, we will advertise the HeadHunters position once one of the other vacant coaching roles has been taken.

As for Aiden Riley going to a LTI, I can't seem to find any info at the moment about his progress for returning from injury. Do you know if he is currently on Melbourne's LTI or if there is an ETA on his comeback?

Justin Bieber

I would like to put my hand up for the head hunters.

CrowsFan

Quote from: BB67th on February 09, 2014, 04:01:25 PM
As for Aiden Riley going to a LTI, I can't seem to find any info at the moment about his progress for returning from injury. Do you know if he is currently on Melbourne's LTI or if there is an ETA on his comeback?
http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2014-02-04/riley-placed-on-longterm-injury-list

BB67th

Quote from: Honey Badger on February 10, 2014, 01:16:34 PM
Quote from: BB67th on February 09, 2014, 04:01:25 PM
http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2014-02-04/riley-placed-on-longterm-injury-list
Thanks for that HB.

Noz you can place Riley on your LTI if you advise who you would like upgraded.

Ricochet

Bellchambers also placed on the LTI list today for UAE

Jroo

Quote from: Ricochet on February 10, 2014, 04:40:12 PM
Bellchambers also placed on the LTI list today for UAE
Cheers Ric.
This could mean Todd Banfield is upgraded to the senior list  :o