AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Also with a player missing ( cornelius was still on your list nails) you will get a compo pick after trade period 2 for him unless you have made a trade which tops up your list during trade period #2.

DONGS FINAL LIST Current Team Value (173) 2013 Team Value (194) Down 21

Currently second behind the Bears...

Nige

Llamas > the rest of the competition.

#morethanjustanumber

Colliwobblers

Quote from: NigeyS on December 31, 2013, 03:53:52 PM
Llamas > the rest of the competition.

#morethanjustanumber

the number used this season is last seasons numbers, what happens this season defines next seasons number.

I expect a different season for a lot of teams this season - regardless of the numbers, that said they were pretty spot on last season but as I said the break out player filled teams can't really be rated that accurately.

Colliwobblers

had to jump the queue and do the vipers, also missing a player.

VIPERS FINAL LIST Current Team Value (132) 2013 Team Value (156) Down 24

Toga

Nice work Coll, can't wait to see what my Lambies look like :)

Are you keeping the list ratings in a thread anywhere at all at the moment or will you do that after? Just wondering :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on December 31, 2013, 05:24:06 PM
Nice work Coll, can't wait to see what my Lambies look like :)

Are you keeping the list ratings in a thread anywhere at all at the moment or will you do that after? Just wondering :)

The only list of teams players and ratings that will be kept up to date will be in the trade thread

Here: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,86823.msg1199346.html#msg1199346

If anyone notices any errors they need to let BB or I know.

THe lists and therefore ratings will change as people trade and go through the compo pick/delisting phase after trade period #2, but the ratings now give a fair indication of where the teams will be...

Dolphins for example are missing 2 players so they will gain points from the two players they need to either trade in or take compo picks for after trade period #2.

Any questions let me know.

The team lists once trade period #2 is finished will be copied into the official team list thread of course.

Colliwobblers

The Dolphins had to rebuild and that is reflected in the rating with the largest drop so far (still with 2 players to be added to the list)

DOLPHINS Current Team Value (121) 2013 Team Value (193) Down 72

Colliwobblers

Small drop for the Lambs skips them ahead of the Dolphins and the Folders to slot into 3rd behind the Bears and the Dongs.

3 points off the Dongs, both teams have to add one more player to their lists.

LAMBS Current Team Value (170) 2013 Team Value (186) Down 16

Colliwobblers

Elephants go up 8 when most teams around them are going down will have to wait and see where that puts them in the pecking order...

ELEPHANTS Current Team Value (156) 2013 Team Value (148) Up 8

Toga

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 01, 2014, 05:35:20 PM
Small drop for the Lambs skips them ahead of the Dolphins and the Folders to slot into 3rd behind the Bears and the Dongs.

3 points off the Dongs, both teams have to add one more player to their lists.

LAMBS Current Team Value (170) 2013 Team Value (186) Down 16

Looks good, thanks CW! Think a few of my boys can push up into the elite category next year but good to see we're still ranked among the top few after trading!

Colliwobblers

Hard to say but with luck i think yu can expect to have a shot at the flag with 150+  not to say you can't flop with a higher rating or have a shot with a lower rating.

generally you need to have 15 starters at 6 or 9 you would think to get it done and that alone is 90 - 135 just for those 15....

but in saying that plenty of players rated 4 (average) are going to break out and actually be 6 (above average) or maybe 9 (elite) this season....

getting into that elite bracket is not easy however as it is only the top 10% of players for that position in the entire comp...

Justin Bieber

Scott Selwood - 6 points

#rippedoff

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on January 01, 2014, 11:56:23 PM
Scott Selwood - 6 points

#rippedoff

maybe he would have made the top 10% for mids, if they didn't make almost every player in the game a mid only...

johnson, rockliff, take a spot in the elite bracket as mids now, think there might be a couple of others who were ranked by fwd or def last season who now go into the mid position for the sake of rankings...

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 01, 2014, 05:09:04 PM
The Dolphins had to rebuild and that is reflected in the rating with the largest drop so far (still with 2 players to be added to the list)

DOLPHINS Current Team Value (121) 2013 Team Value (193) Down 72

I was expecting this. Only one 9 player now in Rioli.

Though I think I should only be one player short Colli not 2.

We can only have 40 players on our senior list not 41 as it says in that thread right?

Justin Bieber

Elephants having a nice improve :o