AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

the other thread is open but read the last post, we commence once noz has posted what he needs to.

Noz

If you have a ruck man or a starting forward you want to trade and you want a young midfielder in return come talk to me.

Toga

KoopKicka

Jack Hombsch will be shipped off to the highest bidder this period for a team looking for a 96 avg starter/depth. Looking for forwards, happy to include other players if needed but not Ebert or Michael Hibberd.

Cheers. :)

Noz

The Turkey Gazelles are proud to announce that they have secured the services of one T Dog as the new assistant coach for 2014 and beyond.

Nails

Quote from: Noz on December 03, 2013, 02:15:14 PM
The Turkey Gazelles are proud to announce that they have secured the services of one T Dog as the new assistant coach for 2014 and beyond.

Scratch the beyond part. Nobody would willingly stay at the Gayzelles for more than a season.

Noz

Quote from: Nails on December 03, 2013, 03:07:19 PM

Scratch the beyond part. Nobody would willingly stay at the Gayzelles for more than a season.

After i win the next 3 premierships everyone will come to Turkey

Memphistopheles

Our intentions in the upcoming trade period are pretty clear.

We have used up all our list movements and won't be actively interested in making any trades.

Having said that though I won't ignore any offers for our players.

However, if you're coming to enquire about one of the newly acquired guns (*cough Rioli) then you better have a really good offer otherwise don't bother.

T Dog

Quote from: Nails on December 03, 2013, 03:07:19 PM

I am in for the long haul Nails.  I base my coaching longevity on Afl coaches including...Watters, Neeld, Primus, Ratten, Voss, Lyon, Harvey, Eade, Bailey, Craig, Knights, Laidley, Wallace, Connolly, Thomas, Frawley, Geishen.......I am in great company so watch out.... 8)

Nails

Hmmm

Is it possible to organise Dongs just forfeiting against the Gazelles now?

Now that Gayzelles have T Dog we'll probably get slaughtered so might as well just save face and forfeit.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Nails on December 03, 2013, 09:03:46 PM
Hmmm

Is it possible to organise Dongs just forfeiting against the Gazelles now?

Now that Gayzelles have T Dog we'll probably get slaughtered so might as well just save face and forfeit.

prob a good idea he has a good track record against you as he is an Assistant for Tokyo also (if he remembers lol) and we had a shock win over Buenos Aires

Noz

Meh forfeit or not i don't really care because the Dongs are a bunch of spuds anyways.

Vinny

Justin Bieber

Is that a record?

Campbell Brown latest only a few days on an Asian team list :P

tbagrocks

Fluffy Gazelles won't even beat Tibet, hold your Dongs!