AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on November 27, 2013, 12:43:12 PM
Everyone let me get one of my best mates brother 8)

You know, the more you say that, the more I am tempted to take him just to piss you off. So Id stop saying that every 5 hours if I was you. ;)

RidleyU

I am happy to wait for a bit if the majority are wanting it. Just as long as we all get notified when it starts and no-one takes the mickey with their picks like what is happening elsewhere.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 27, 2013, 12:44:20 PM

You know, the more you say that, the more I am tempted to take him just to piss you off. So Id stop saying that every 5 hours if I was you. ;)
Nah he won't get games, but having him and another player who I played with. Instead of playing with them, I'll be the coach 8) lol :P

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on November 27, 2013, 12:47:21 PM

Nah he won't get games, but having him and another player who I played with. Instead of playing with them, I'll be the coach 8) lol :P
Even so, pissing you off would be worth it I reckon. 8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 27, 2013, 12:48:12 PM

Wasted talent at the Eskimoes. First taking Andrew Boston.

Edit: The Llamas took him...

Memphistopheles

Quote from: whatlez on November 27, 2013, 12:49:23 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on November 27, 2013, 12:48:12 PM

Wasted talent at the Eskimoes. First taking Andrew Boston.

Edit: The Llamas took him...

?

Boston looks like he could be a good player.

Memphistopheles

Hey what is the deal with the compo picks?

Jolly didn't get picked up which means I should get one.

However, I have extra picks in the rookie draft. (9 picks and six spots on my list to fill - seven if you count Jolly).

Can I just take an extra pick in the rookie draft and then dump Jolly? Or dump Jolly now as he won't be playing next season.

BB67th

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 27, 2013, 01:13:09 PM

However, I have extra picks in the rookie draft. (9 picks and six spots on my list to fill - seven if you count Jolly).

Can I just take an extra pick in the rookie draft and then dump Jolly? Or dump Jolly now as he won't be playing next season.
Any compensation picks you require for players that you kept that were not picked up will be given at the end of the rookie draft. Seeing as you already have more picks than spots to fill, it looks like you won't be needing it. I'm not exactly sure when he needs to go off your list though, you will have to ask Colli about that.

KoopKicka

Quote from: BB67th on November 27, 2013, 04:18:21 PM

Any compensation picks you require for players that you kept that were not picked up will be given at the end of the rookie draft. Seeing as you already have more picks than spots to fill, it looks like you won't be needing it. I'm not exactly sure when he needs to go off your list though, you will have to ask Colli about that.

Is the draft starting BB?

BB67th

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 27, 2013, 04:25:04 PM

After seeing that some people want the draft to be delayed a bit, we will wait until Colli is around to make a decision.

Noz

How will the order of compo picks go?

BB67th

Quote from: Noz on November 27, 2013, 04:26:40 PM
How will the order of compo picks go?
In the same order as the draft order.

KoopKicka

Quote from: BB67th on November 27, 2013, 04:25:58 PM

After seeing that some people want the draft to be delayed a bit, we will wait until Colli is around to make a decision.

::) Why do people complain AFTER an event takes place? It was well known this would be happening,

A) What happens if a leak occurs and its not the one you want? are people going to complain and delay the draft again?

B) If Rookie picks seriously alter your team structure outside of maybe the top 2-3 then its a major problem.

C) Theres a little thing called a TRADE PERIOD for a reason, if you used all 10 movements without taking changes or drafting into account then its not anyone elses fault but your own. Stop impeding others experience.

D) I have Pick 3 and I want to bloody use it. :P

I will be incredibly disappointed if the draft is delayed due to peoples in-awareness again, Im fine with it being protested and voted on before the actual thing takes place, but not after it. :o

Noz

I think that if you didn't get to use all your list movements in trade period 1 then they should get added onto your movements for the 2nd trade period.

Ricochet

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 27, 2013, 04:37:13 PM
Quote from: BB67th on November 27, 2013, 04:25:58 PM

::) Why do people complain AFTER an event takes place? I was well known this would be happening,

A) What happens if a leak occurs and its not the one you want? are people going to complain and delay the draft again?

B) If Rookie picks seriously alter your team structure outside of maybe the top 2-3 then its a major problem.

C) Theres a little thing called a TRADE PERIOD for a reason, if you used all 10 movements without taking changes or drafting into account then its not anyone elses fault but your own. Stop impeding others experience.

D) I have Pick 3 and I want to bloody use it. :P

I will be incredibly disappointed if the draft is delayed due to peoples in-awareness again, Im fine with it being protested and voted on before the actual thing takes place, but not after it. :o
I'm not sure on others but these are my thoughts man...

You tweet and ask. Last year they gave out 152ish positions in their "#DTLeaks" (Yes i counted them today). Guys like JR008 took requests and asked for you if you didn't have twitter.

Rook 6 will most likely be a starter for me. My issue is I have 2 guys within my fwd line that I think should get fwd status and one major one in my backline that should keep def status. If some of these don't happen I will have to use R6 differently.

We have limited list movements and as I've said before, trading is harder and more expensive when a rookie pick can fix it easily.

D) I have Pick 3 and I want to bloody use it
I have R6 and I wanna use it too :P But properly

E) I will be incredibly disappointed if the draft is delayed due to peoples in-awareness again, Im fine with it being protested and voted on before the actual thing takes place, but not after it. :o
The issue was we flew through the national draft. Other drafts are still going, meaning the rookie draft would have started later anyway.

F) Whats another couple of days? Is it that much of a rush to get this over and done with.