Jamie Bennell

Rookie:

Ben Speight

Ben Mabon

Joel wilkinson

Peter Yagmoor

I'm not sure who to get rid of. So many spuds haha

Colliwobblers

you have to get rid of most of them don't you? how many picks you got to take?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 21, 2013, 08:16:22 PM
you have to get rid of most of them don't you? how many picks you got to take?
Depends. I need to promote Matty and Jesse White.

Toga

Haven't thought about delistings yet!

Senior:

Nathan Lovett Murray

Clay Cameron

Trent West

Daniel Pearce

Taylor Hine

Rookie:

Patrick Veszpremi

Danny Butcher

Murray Newman

Given retirements and delistings that have already occurred, we have two vacant positions on our senior list (Nathan Lovett-Murray, open spot as a result of a trade), and two vacant spots on our rookie list.

It's likely we will be using our first two rookie draft picks (with the first one likely to land a player we'll want on our senior list), meaning we'll have to delist another two or three players from our senior list, with West, Pearce & Hine in the box seats to be saying good bye.

nrich102

Would be a bit harsh to delist Clay after just 1 season

Toga

Yep, it would be - but someone has to go, and our list don't have too many list-cloggers! :P

The other blokes are probably ahead of him in probability of being delisted tbh.

Colliwobblers

tricky bit is looking at the nat picks you have and working out where the potential value of the player you get with each pick compares to the players you already have, who are further along....

Memphistopheles

Ok seeing as everyone's posting the list of players who could be delisted let's take a look at my list.

But this time the game is... "Who do I keep?"

Retirements:
Jared Brennan
Jason Blake
Brett Ebert
Joel Corey

Impending delistment:
Cameron Richardson
Nick Lower
Kyal Horsley
Corey Dell'Olio
Alex Howson
Jordon Bourke
Jack Osborn
Orren Stephensen

Uncertain future:
Josh Hunt
Darren Jolly
Leigh Osbourne
Kyle Hardingham
Sam Wright
Alwyn Davey

I'm seriously tempted to dump the whole lot and start afresh which is 18 players/picks coming in.

Josh Hunt and Darren Jolly will probably be saved if they get to a new club. Any others people would keep?

Toga

Wow Memph, gonna be a big turnover for you guys! :o

Colliwobblers

hmmm delolio and jolly and hardingham maybe wright nad hunt id look at keeping.

howson has been delisted which surprised me.

If you need to delist a lot of players, rather than taking the picks you have then having to top up your list with compo picks at the end of the preseason/rookie draft, maybe look to trade picks with a club like whatlez who has very few players to delist.

and trade draft picks.

like a couple of your higher ones for 4 or 5 of his middle ones. bit of pain giving up high picks but if you draft well getting twice as many nat draft picks in the middle of the draft may be better for you overall.

list management best part of this comp :)

Toga

I'm a bit the same, I'd be open to trading one of my picks for a a higher one and a couple of lower ones or something. ;)

Justin Bieber

I need to clean my list so I will do 2 for 1 deals if the player is good enough

Nige

Quote from: Memphistopheles on October 21, 2013, 09:31:33 PM
Ok seeing as everyone's posting the list of players who could be delisted let's take a look at my list.

Retirements:
Jared Brennan
Jason Blake
Brett Ebert
Joel Corey

Impending delistment:
Cameron Richardson
Nick Lower
Kyal Horsley
Corey Dell'Olio
Alex Howson
Jordon Bourke
Jack Osborn
Orren Stephensen

Uncertain future:
Josh Hunt
Darren Jolly
Leigh Osbourne
Kyle Hardingham
Sam Wright
Alwyn Davey

I'm seriously tempted to dump the whole lot and start afresh which is 18 players/picks coming in.

Josh Hunt and Darren Jolly will probably be saved if they get to a new club. Any others people would keep?

Would keep Josh Hunt and Darren Jolly purely because they'll be at new clubs in 2014. Sam Wright's not that bad and is worth keeping around, same with Cory Dell'Olio. Could probably turf the rest.

nrich102

Quote from: Memphistopheles on October 21, 2013, 09:31:33 PM

Retirements:
Jared Brennan
Jason Blake
Brett Ebert
Joel Corey

Impending delistment:
Cameron Richardson
Nick Lower
Kyal Horsley
Corey Dell'Olio
Alex Howson
Jordon Bourke
Jack Osborn
Orren Stephensen

Uncertain future:
Josh Hunt
Darren Jolly
Leigh Osbourne
Kyle Hardingham
Sam Wright
Alwyn Davey

Would be cruel to delist Jordon Bourke after just one season. He's come through the Lions Academy, so he'll be a good playe!