AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on October 20, 2013, 12:43:43 PM
Hmm what if I have no spots left on main list? Lol. Can input Nat picks on the rookie list?

no nat picks go on your senior list

preseason / rookie draft picks goes like this:

afl rookie draft players - ONLY on your rookie list

afl preseason draft players, undrafted and delisted AXVS players can go on EITHER of your lists.

if you cant find enough players to delist to take the nat picks you want to and to promote rookies you could consider.

1. trading your players out generously for a star to decrease list numbers. ( example 3 players for cotchin :) )
2. trading picks away for higher picks ( example pick 20 + 30 for just pick 14 )

Justin Bieber

That's my plan (Y) lol

I'm looking into more when I get back tomorrow and all by myself..

Toga

Hi Colli, just wanted to clarify something re: the Rookie/PSD Draft...

I've got pick two, and with a bunch of the players that will be available here being pretty decent, the guy I select with this pick... Will he be put on my rookie list? If so, how do I go about elevating him later on?

Cheers!

KoopKicka

Quote from: Toga on October 21, 2013, 08:57:32 AM

I've got pick two, and with a bunch of the players that will be available here being pretty decent, the guy I select with this pick... Will he be put on my rookie list? If so, how do I go about elevating him later on?

Cheers!

If you leave a spot open on your senior list after the ND the first picked Rookie will  go into that senior spot if I remember correctly. :)

Toga

BB67th

I am pretty sure it works like this.

In the Rookie/PSD, you can do the following

-Left over players from previous seasons or the NAT draft can go onto your senior or rookie list
-AFL rookie drafted players can only go onto your rookie list

Pretty sure that is how it works.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on October 21, 2013, 08:57:32 AM

Cheers!

pretty much what BB said, to be precise:

AXVS Nat draft - only players available are the players drafted in the AFL nat draft - all go on our SENIOR LIST ONLY.

AXVS Rook/PreSeason Draft - players left over from last season undrafted, non picked nat draft players, AXVS delisted players, AFL preseason drafted players and AFL rookie drafted players are available to pick.

OF THOSE:

AFL rookie drafted players can ONLY go on our ROOKIE LISTS.

players left over from last season undrafted, non picked nat draft players, AXVS delisted players, AFL preseason drafted players - CAN GO ON OUR SENIOR LIST OR OUR ROOKIE LIST.

Colliwobblers

anyone want to play a game of pick 6 ?

help out the lowly vipers?

with 4 high nat draft picks and 2 rook picks i need to find 4 seniors and 2 rooks to delist , sounds easy... not so much.

Pick 4 Seniors:

Rhys Palmer
Taylor Garner
Mark Whiley
Majak Daw
Tony Armstrong
Tim Mohr
Cale Morton
Adam Kennedy
Robin Nahas (del)
Anthony Miles
Christian Howard
Patrick Karnezis

Pick 2 Rooks

Martin Gleeson
Thomas Jonas
Tim McGenesis
Lewis Pierce
Josh Bruce
Andrew Mcinnes

Not finding it easy to cut 4 seniors Nahas and a couple of defenders there head my list, the rooks are harder all looked very good at the lower level this season especially bruce i think has a future and Pierce could develop into a ruckman yet...

Ricochet

I think you should delist Beams ;)

Justin Bieber

I'll take Majak and then I'll give you no one then it will it easier haha

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on October 21, 2013, 06:07:52 PM
I'll take Majak and then I'll give you no one then it will it easier haha

at least with all the friendly honest help i expect to receive i will at the end know who NOT to delist :)

looks easy but most of those guys are hard to just throw away but 4 picks in top 22 i feel i will get better from the draft, so i need to cut 4. and 2, because i draft pretty high in the rook draft also and can get quality there also.

nahas i think is gone that makes one , i'm stumped on the rest.

JBs-Hawks

Tony Armstrong
Tim Mohr
Cale Morton
Mark Whiley

^^Never gonna be any kind of premium so will never be a best 15 player.

McGenesis and Gleeson - Never heard of them so delist them :P

specky92

Keep Gleeson, plays for the dons so we should be looking to make the most of our rookies, had a shoulder reconstruction I believe but is rated at the dons. And he's a cutie, let's be honest,  ;)

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 21, 2013, 06:03:52 PM
anyone want to play a game of pick 6 ?

help out the lowly vipers?

with 4 high nat draft picks and 2 rook picks i need to find 4 seniors and 2 rooks to delist , sounds easy... not so much.

Pick 4 Seniors:

Rhys Palmer
Taylor Garner
Mark Whiley
Majak Daw
Tony Armstrong
Tim Mohr
Cale Morton
Adam Kennedy
Robin Nahas (del)
Anthony Miles
Christian Howard
Patrick Karnezis

Pick 2 Rooks

Martin Gleeson
Thomas Jonas
Tim McGenesis
Lewis Pierce
Josh Bruce
Andrew Mcinnes

Not finding it easy to cut 4 seniors Nahas and a couple of defenders there head my list, the rooks are harder all looked very good at the lower level this season especially bruce i think has a future and Pierce could develop into a ruckman yet...

For me:

Whiley - tagger, not going to be a high scorer.
Kennedy - lockdown defender not going to be a high scorer
Nahas - Spud
Morton - I want to pick him up in the rookie draft :P

Tim McGenesis - He's not a real player. Must have spelled his name wrong and I can't find the right spelling even with some searching = crap
Lewis Pierce - Same reason as Morton :P

Ok so yeah tough choices.

tbagrocks

Keep Mohr, tend to agree with Memph here

Nice trolling you spuds :P