AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

specky92

Anyone keen on Benny Howlett?, after a decent forward or defender,:P

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on October 10, 2013, 10:12:21 PM
Trade Danger to Kuala Lumpur then :p

We'll take Pendles, Sidey and Libba then.

Cheers. 

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ricochet on October 10, 2013, 10:12:21 PM
Trade Danger to Kuala Lumpur then :p
A here we go! But um, unlikely! ;D

tbagrocks

Nigey! Don't mention Libba :'(  Only took Wallis over him in the draft as Libba was in trouble with the club at the time :(

Nige

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 10, 2013, 10:30:24 PM
Nigey! Don't mention Libba :'(  Only took Wallis over him in the draft as Libba was in trouble with the club at the time :(
:o And you only decided to tell me this now?  :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: NigeyS on October 10, 2013, 10:33:09 PM
Mitchy played better last year ::)  But yeah, you don't go rushing to pick a player suspended on drugs :P

Ricochet

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 10, 2013, 10:41:06 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on October 10, 2013, 10:33:09 PM
Mitchy played better last year ::)  But yeah, you don't go rushing to pick a player suspended on drugs :P
Wanna be reminded how good Libba's year was?
Here you go ;)
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,72574.msg1214457.html#msg1214457

tbagrocks

Not really :-\

Did have him in DT, that count?

Colliwobblers

Mt account on FF was hacked last might and posts of mine were modified. I have a fair idea who it was, but need Monty to access the IP of the person who had to have logged onto my account.

The only alternative was it was one of our moderators who did it which i find unlikely given who they are.

Suffice to say, given it would have been a XVS member or ex member most likely AXVS I am fairly disgusted.

Which brings me to the point - we have 3 applicants for the position of assistant moderator, you three know who you are.

If one of you thinks you can handle the job of being the moderator pm me and we can have a vote with all coaches and you can take over from me.

Never experienced anything like this on FF although I know it has happened in the past, but it has really turned me off to be honest.

If we cannot find a replacement moderator at this time i will continue to do the job, but I will also actively seek a replacement as we move forward.

Anyone else who wants to apply PM me direct, and do not apply or take this on if you are not prepared to dedicate huge amounts of time and effort to the competition because if you do not you will fail and let everyone down and that just won't do after all the work done so far to create and run the comp to this point.

You will require the ability to keep databases and spreadsheets and update scores and keep records and report weekly on matches as well as maintain accurate player lists through trades and drafts and well pretty much do everything that you can see has been done on the AXVS thread to date. So again don't apply if you haven't got the commitment or ability to do this.

There is no glory in it I assure you, just work.

Nige

Admin work is a lot harder than it seems, I don't know who the three people are, but I sincerely hope they know what they're getting themselves in to if they do take over. Good luck to those who have put their hand up.  :)

JBs-Hawks

Hope you can re-consider Collie, you do a great job and we all love ya for it! One person acting low like that shouldnt ruin it for the rest of the community. We're all behind ya!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 19, 2013, 01:41:45 PM
Hope you can re-consider Collie, you do a great job and we all love ya for it! One person acting low like that shouldnt ruin it for the rest of the community. We're all behind ya!

Nothing will change if one of the guys who put their hands up takes over they are all quality people i rate highly, no one will suffer for it.

But they may not want the full role that's not what they asked for, but as I said I will do it as long as is required but something like this seriously just gets to me.

No longer can I trust this site it's my name and reputation that just got compromised and I'm not keen on having that happen again, and I am not even confident any of our data is safe from further episodes such as these I am going to have to back everything on this thread we need up off site.

as if it wasn't enough work already this just stinks.

Justin Bieber

Yeah Monty does a horrible job these days

Jay

Don't think we can afford to lose ya Colli. You do a brilliant job of admin and no offense to the other guys, but I can't see anyone producing at the level you do. Thats not saying they couldnt do a very good job :)

elephants

Yeah CW you're a champ, hope you can reconsider!