AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: whatlez on July 21, 2013, 04:06:24 PM
You could of had him for like Mitch Clark :o

Clark got us Stevie J & Scott Thompson so not too fussed about that 8)

But you have a good player on your hands, very good while his confidence is up, but can throw in a shocker when he's down... Let's hope his confidence continues to skyrocket!! 8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Toga on July 21, 2013, 04:10:25 PM
Quote from: whatlez on July 21, 2013, 04:06:24 PM
You could of had him for like Mitch Clark :o

Clark got us Stevie J & Scott Thompson so not too fussed about that 8)

But you have a good player on your hands, very good while his confidence is up, but can throw in a shocker when he's down... Let's hope his confidence continues to skyrocket!! 8)
Well not SJ and Scotty T directly. There was other players involved surely? Lol

Toga

Yeah. Other players involved but pretty much he was the "big fish" that got us the players we needed to get SJ & Thommo (thanks Jayman! :-X :P)

Justin Bieber

Lol nice. You will win this week though.

Toga

Should win I think although Rance dominating might make it a bit closer! Thankfully we don't have Dolph's / Folders / Bears this week without SJ!

He better not get suspended again, I'll be pissed off if he does! >:(

Jay

Quote from: Toga on July 21, 2013, 04:15:24 PM
Yeah. Other players involved but pretty much he was the "big fish" that got us the players we needed to get SJ & Thommo (thanks Jayman! :-X :P)
Strikers give: Grigg, Howe, Hurn
Strikers get: Sidebottom, Clark, Darley

Still dont think it was a terrible trade, although at the time I thought Clark would be better than Howe :-X

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on July 21, 2013, 04:19:47 PM
Should win I think although Rance dominating might make it a bit closer! Thankfully we don't have Dolph's / Folders / Bears this week without SJ!

He better not get suspended again, I'll be pissed off if he does! >:(

LOL that's like saying "it better not ever rain again"

here's hoping for all our fantasy sakes he doesn't at least for the rest of THIS season....

Toga

Quote from: Jayman on July 21, 2013, 04:23:13 PM

Still dont think it was a terrible trade, although at the time I thought Clark would be better than Howe :-X

Wasn't a terrible trade by any means I don't think Jay, but yeah I think I got off a bit cheaply offloading Clark to you (since who knows when the fark he'll be back!!)

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 21, 2013, 04:23:33 PM
LOL that's like saying "it better not ever rain again"

here's hoping for all our fantasy sakes he doesn't at least for the rest of THIS season....

Haha yeah I'm sure he'll have another week off at some point over his career but hoping it's not this season, especially in finals!! ;)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Jayman on July 21, 2013, 04:23:13 PM
Quote from: Toga on July 21, 2013, 04:15:24 PM

i got those guys all of them....  grigg has disappointed this season but showed again today why i gave up an older scotty T for him.

Howe should be a star, and hurn was someone i had to have, but has not lived up to my expectations, need another eagle defender to become more dangerous than him so he can lose that tag and maybe be a gun defender in fantasy terms.

my trading in general was woeful this season, i must be too nice....

still wright also having a good game and maybe wasn't as stupid a trade as it has felt all season (robbo i gave up for him) believe i got a sweetner too but still wright has been another massive viper disappointment.

any fear of me getting a good assistant coach who might have more of a clue about trading than I do.....  ::)

Jay

Colli, no one has really won this trade yet ;)

Vipers get: Mcintosh, Palmer
Strikers get: D.Thomas, Ceglar

Think I'll win long-term but H-Mac and Daisy have done nothing for either of us :o

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Jayman on July 21, 2013, 04:32:30 PM
Colli, no one has really won this trade yet ;)

Vipers get: Mcintosh, Palmer
Strikers get: D.Thomas, Ceglar

Think I'll win long-term but H-Mac and Daisy have done nothing for either of us :o

funny isn't it. I needed Hmac to play to increase his value for trade bait for me, i have strong ruck stocks, but i need hmac fit, i need warnock to be traded, i need daw and gawn to cement their spots ( and i will keep one trade the other).

then i have burger who i keep.

i took hmac with burger in doubt at the seasons start warnock no firm chance of being a starter, and daw and gawn unlikely to see regular action.

wasted trade in the end which cost me a star in daisy, palmer has been ok but in and out of the side and frankly in one more season if he doesnt become a crowly like tagger he may have no chance of getting a game at the giants, either way he is worthless for fantasy...

still it was a fair trade, hmac could be an elite ruck, daisy an elite mid/fwd - fwd at the pies, mid at the blues.

if he goes to the blues - you win by a mile ;)

KoopKicka

tbagrocks

Llamas won with Brown and Gaff ;D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: KoopKicka on July 21, 2013, 04:45:20 PM
Eskimos coming home fast. :o

yes big finish, i swear with 3 more quality players only the crabs would have got the job done against the bears this week too.

going to be close but i think the bears have enough fire power left to get it done....

Jay

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 21, 2013, 04:46:35 PM
Llamas won with Brown and Gaff ;D
I dont think so. Brown is a shower scorer and Gaff cant break a tag.

I traded Brown and Gaff FOR Golby and Dale Thomas effectively... I dominate that imo.