AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

flower why all the hype on Matera!?  What was said on chat since I left? Any update on my offer?

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on July 19, 2013, 08:09:29 PM
flower why all the hype on Matera!?  What was said on chat since I left? Any update on my offer?
Nothing man! But ATM Koop is in front, then CW throws some tempting options :o

Colliwobblers

matera whoever i need players a couple of years along, my team is shower, i have some good kids for the future but cant wait for them to develop....

too far along the youth path also to change it now and take old players so i will need to trade smart, give up things other people need to get what i need, maybe give up a few future stars for ones i need more,

and definitely i will be giving up most of my draft picks, if i cant get boyd (which i won't at my position on the ladder) i don't need any more mid gun kids, so i'll just trade my early picks for late picks and pick up players later in the draft with luck which will serve me well if i do my homework.

Adamant

Most of my top draft picks are up for trade if anyone going for youth is interested.

tbagrocks

I'll trade fir picks?

Then I'd be sacked for bad list management, like the GC and GWS, but wait? ..........

They are still there? They traded for draft picks and was perfectly legal somehow? Sorry Demons but this is true?

Tell me again how Dumetriou makes 2k a year? :o  Two clubs  "Cheat" but nothing happens?

#It is the responsibility of every club to present the best team they  can each year on field, GC and  GWS have failed as seen through their trading for high drft picks! #Cheats!

Well, the Llamas aren't like the two pathetic clubs, we will trade to make us competitive!

Nails

Not really. They're trading their showerty players for draft picks that will be better players. They're trading players outside their best 22.

And a fantasy comp is a bit different...

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 19, 2013, 11:34:59 PM
I'll trade fir picks?

Then I'd be sacked for bad list management, like the GC and GWS, but wait? ..........

They are still there? They traded for draft picks and was perfectly legal somehow? Sorry Demons but this is true?

Tell me again how Dumetriou makes 2k a year? :o  Two clubs  "Cheat" but nothing happens?

#It is the responsibility of every club to present the best team they  can each year on field, GC and  GWS have failed as seen through their trading for high drft picks! #Cheats!

Well, the Llamas aren't like the two pathetic clubs, we will trade to make us competitive!

Demetriou only makes 2k a year? No wonder he does a bad job :P

Justin Bieber

Bagger you don't like your boys? And Koops offer has to good, if it involved Redden then what a spud you are.

BB67th

Quote from: Adamant on July 19, 2013, 11:02:42 PM
Most of my top draft picks are up for trade if anyone going for youth is interested.
Same for the Folders. Will probably be looking for one big scoring midfielder in the off season, so an early draft pick + player package is a very real possibility.

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on July 20, 2013, 09:30:19 AM
Bagger you don't like your boys? And Koops offer has to good, if it involved Redden then what a spud you are.

English please lez?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on July 20, 2013, 02:41:34 PM
Quote from: whatlez on July 20, 2013, 09:30:19 AM

English please lez?
I have to speak in Tbag's language.

Nails

Jarrad Grant beginning to look tasty.

Looks like he might start to be a chance for selection. 86.5 DT average across his 2 games. Gia was gun in the end. Hopefully VC Stants lifts (68 DT at 3QT)

Roughy a bite wasteful with 3.3

Won't mind a forward missing with Hale to come in for them it looks like. Hopefully someone misses. Schulz out would be nice

Nails

Quote from: Nails on July 20, 2013, 04:26:07 PM
Jarrad Grant beginning to look tasty.

Looks like he might start to be a chance for selection. 86.5 DT average across his 2 games. Gia was gun in the end. Hopefully VC Stants lifts (68 DT at 3QT)

Roughy a bite wasteful with 3.3

Won't mind a forward missing with Hale to come in for them it looks like. Hopefully someone misses. Schulz out would be nice

J. Brown out

WOOP WOOP WOOP

Colliwobblers

from now on (TBAG) if you name a player without his correct name, as in a nick name, i will just record his score as DNP.

Jay

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 20, 2013, 08:32:24 PM
from now on (TBAG) if you name a player without his correct name, as in a nick name, i will just record his score as DNP.
Dont think tbag knows their real names :P