AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Quote from: Toga on July 17, 2013, 05:58:50 PM
Exciting! Can't wait for this World Cup!

Expecting Pendles to go massive this weekend - don't think it will be enough to knock off the Folders though... And the Kathmandu/Vietnam match could turn out to be a thriller in its own right! :P

Let's do Asia proud! 8)

haha its crazy how one of the Eskimos and Vietnam will go onto the final 32 :P

Ricochet

Crocs (Pendles) in good form atm so look out Manila!

Adamant

Quote from: Ricochet on July 17, 2013, 06:02:06 PM

The Folders can be inconsistent tbh, bit of a boom or bust team. They did lose to the Vipers earlier in the year. :o But I can't see it happening again unfortunately. Swanny & Cloke up against the Suns could go huge.

tbagrocks

The Great Dangerman missing for Captain for this :-[  However! We believe in our depth of kids with Talant, btw, check this piece of banter out ;D

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,62863.15.html

BB67th

Quote from: Adamant on July 17, 2013, 06:11:49 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on July 17, 2013, 06:02:06 PM

The Folders can be inconsistent tbh, bit of a boom or bust team. They did lose to the Vipers earlier in the year. :o But I can't see it happening again unfortunately. Swanny & Cloke up against the Suns could go huge.
The boys had a few quiet ones earlier in the year, but they showed what they are capable of a few weeks ago when they made the highest score for the year. World Cup campaign should start strongly against the Crocs.

Colliwobblers

Good luck to all the AXVS teams in the world cup, not sure how this formula will treat us in scoring but i feel we have some top notch teams and hopefully we can still have some in it by the time the missing premiums come back...

May the best Asian win ;)  unless the Winchester Werevolves do  8)

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 17, 2013, 06:41:41 PM
The Great Dangerman missing for Captain for this :-[  However! We believe in our depth of kids with Talant, btw, check this piece of banter out ;D

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,62863.15.html
Ok wrong thread :P

Look at this one!
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,44939.msg1160773.html#new

tbagrocks

Man, nobody banters like we do! AXV is so far the best it's silly!

You try and banter the other comps and get bored waiting for some kind of response ::)

Anyway, Vipers are dead! The Llamas will eat you!

Colliwobblers

yeah i bantered a bit in british and there was nothing to be heard but crickets.......

good bunch over there but not very up and about , except Whatlez but he doesn't count he is OURS !

thing the world cup might stir the XVS community up into some banter, or maybe they'll all just cop it from us Asians....

In regards to that, may the best Asian win  ;)

KoopKicka

Anyone want Trent Cotchin, Ben Howlett or Lewis Jetta you can have them for a bag of chips ::)

Ricochet

Quote from: KoopKicka on July 19, 2013, 02:07:14 PM
Anyone want Trent Cotchin, Ben Howlett or Lewis Jetta you can have them for a bag of chips ::)
I'll give you Justin Koschitzke and Graham Johncock  :P

Memphistopheles

I'll take them all.

Very interested in Cotchin KK.

Memphistopheles

The #4 seeded Armadillos are in for a shock this week in the World Cup against the Dolphins.

No Johnson, Boyd or Cornes for them :D

Colliwobblers

Justin Bieber

So Tex wasn't enough for Cotchin, now he's worth chips ::)