AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Enjoy your hoilday, Leaving at a good week though Tbag I wouldn't want to be online when Gazelles triumph over the llamas.

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

BEAMS IS BACK

you flowering beauty !

monstrum

Haha i was happy for u wen i saw that colli

tbagrocks

Miss me?  ???  Man those Pies can run CW, Beams created some problems

with Swan, Pendles and Sidbum getting fee,. looking like a real teal now! 

Dangers injury hurts my SC and Sloane robbed imo, knew I should've C Pendles over GAJ ::)  Anyway, can still get 2400 SC so decent week, considering the only scores I saw was the Sunday Mail this morning :P

Thanks  to Nigey! How frogging good was Lairdy defencivley! Outstanding game from #46

Colliwobblers

welcome back tbag hope you enjoyed your weekend away.

Pies have a long way to go.....  Crows will be a better side with Tex back next season, tough year without him. Lynch has been good but without that powerhouse key fwd it is an uphill battle.

what the hell is up with matty wright this season... they resigned him, i thought they would have delisted him, i will be...

JBs-Hawks

Il give you my third round draft pick for him collie :P

Adamant

What's worse? Nails taking Franklin at pick #1 in the draft or us trading Dustin Martin for Mitch Robinson?

We'd be absolutely dominating if we kept Dusty. >:(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 14, 2013, 07:35:48 PM
Il give you my third round draft pick for him collie :P

My third round will be before :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on July 14, 2013, 07:40:14 PM
What's worse? Nails taking Franklin at pick #1 in the draft or us trading Dustin Martin for Mitch Robinson?

We'd be absolutely dominating if we kept Dusty. >:(

i cut robbo for wright, i knew robbo was never going to be elite but i didnt know wrght was going to be such a flowering useless hack, plays shower or is omitted and nothing else.

3rd round pick i might take that deal, but a deal i definately will be doing on him. then he will dominate. ;)

still martin > robbo > wright

that makes me the biggest spud? or ada ?  maybe a tie :)

tbagrocks

Give Wrighty a chance, he won't be delisted

I traded Martin, then Heppell, for Trengove, finally got Picks 2/14, Jimmy, Benny and Jack thankyou ;D

Sure we know Dusty is a star is how I got Heppell and pick 2 from Adas, hold faith you spuds with the other blokes! Or Tiber will have em ;D

Wright for What DW?

Colliwobblers

haha he is a crow you will pay more - i deal with you :)

i'll give you him cheap because i like you ;)

new trade rules coming for next season....  approval process that is, will be the hardest thing we have to work out in our changes votes when the season ends....

Nails

How about this:

When drafting it was my turn and I decided I'd choose either Pav or NickRoo

Looked at NickRoo and he had a good average but only scored well against shower team. Said to myself well Saints are getting worse so he might not be that good next year.

Therefore went Pav who averaged slightly higher and said Freo were improving so should he.

We'd probably have 1-2 extra wins if we took NickRoo over Pav. Pav has been out heaps and playing shower whereas if we had NickRoo would be like an extra 50-80 points per game with NickRoo over Pav/Pav's replacement. Probably a good 100 points some weeks.

Adamant

Haha and I ended up getting NRoo at pick #146. :o what a steal.

I rated Robbo so highly in the pre-season and thought he'd be a much 'safer' F1 than Dusty for us. If I knew that NRoo would turn back the clock, I probably would've kept Martin as our forward line would've been super strong :(

Colliwobblers

nroo was a great get, and i reckon robbo will improve greatly under mick, he has the defensive side to his game mick demands, and with judd on the way out in a year or two he has a spot in the midfield locked down. carrazzo cant have long to go either so robbo is part of the future.

wouldnt be surprised to see him go to the next level after another preseason under mick next year.

nroo looks to have 2 or 3 to go, could he be the fwd version of fletcher.....