AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

thanks JROO nice work mate. still if wright can find his way back into the 22 the guy has the ability to be premium, I mean he was in 2012, maybe shouldn't have banged the coaches daughter, or whatever it was he did to put him on the outer.

Jroo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 29, 2013, 02:56:53 PM
thanks JROO nice work mate. still if wright can find his way back into the 22 the guy has the ability to be premium, I mean he was in 2012, maybe shouldn't have banged the coaches daughter, or whatever it was he did to put him on the outer.
No problem Colli  ;)
Hahaha yeah I have no idea how Wright isn't in the team, he's a good player. I hope he turns his form around for you. As you said he has the ability to become a premium.

tbagrocks

Nigey hasn't seen the depth coming through at the Llamas :o

@Nigey, to get players we have to give, I like the players we got?

This week: Couldn't fit in a good back/mid/forward! How it gonna be next year?

Colliwobblers

maybe some 2nd year blues for the llamas next season, but like the GCS going to be a scary good team in a couple of seasons i'd be betting. same as a couple of other AXVS teams.

how good is prestia just keeping on going IMO....

Colliwobblers

o'meara, dead set as if he wasnt already going to be a superstar, learning under ablett you can already see what a player he is going to be, then there will be martin next season.

Ablett - O'meara - Martin - Prestia  good luck rest of the comp...

monstrum

Tbag which one are u in the new Adelaide Crows add lol??

tbagrocks

Quote from: monstrum on June 29, 2013, 03:50:38 PM
Tbag which one are u in the new Adelaide Crows add lol??
Well I don't watch commercials so.... unless it's a Bonds add!

monstrum

Justin Bieber

Let me get this right.

Name Matty White 2 weeks straight - sub

Emg Matty White and name Oliver Wines and Wines will be the sub and White should avoid the vest.

Sounds about right. Have half a chance with Gary spudding, but with this, it makes me angry.

Colliwobblers

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS  MAN   ;D

Justin Bieber

Wines did tear it up that quarter. Makes up for it just a little...

Justin Bieber

I'm sorry Wines for doubting you  :-*

Monty has him BOG :o

Also Boak is injured :'( noooo. My captain and only good player left!!

Colliwobblers

won't see wines sub again any time soon you would think.

Noz

Mitch Duncan has been a great pick up. Only dropped under 100 3 times and including tonight has had 6 120+ scores

Justin Bieber

Watts :D :o

Nicholson might of gotten himself a call up :o

Sheridan looked good in his first game. Good news coming from the Elephants. A chance this week with the Dolphins skipper not doing so well.