AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

specky92

Nat Fyfe at 18 is a sneaky steal

Adamant

Nick Riewoldt at pick #146 has to easily be one of the steals of the draft. 8)

And people were laughing at me when I nearly took Barlow at #18. ::) Changed him to Fyfe last minute as I thought he'd be DPP. >:( :'(

Fyfe is still a gun though.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Adamant on June 23, 2013, 06:34:06 PM

And people were laughing at me when I nearly took Barlow at #18. ::) Changed him to Fyfe last minute as I thought he'd be DPP. >:( :'(

Barlow in his current form is a first round pick lol.

Jroo

263. EZA100 = Richard Douglas
That pick was a steal for me. Thanks EZA! Douglas is 16th in the comp for average.

specky92

Quote from: JROO8 on June 23, 2013, 06:38:36 PM

That pick was a steal for me. Thanks EZA! Douglas is 16th in the comp for average.
Flying under the radar massively

Memphistopheles

Whoever picked the team I have did a decent job except when it came to the youngsters.

Some of the kids in this team I have never heard of - had to look up their positions and I'm not sure they will ever play a game.

Otherwise we have good depth unlike some teams and a bunch of unheralded but good-scoring players.

Interesting that Sloane was our second pick - where did Kreuzer and Zaharakis go? They would have been decent value I think.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: specky92 on June 23, 2013, 06:40:22 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on June 23, 2013, 06:38:36 PM

Flying under the radar massively

yes he stepped up and the "spud" i got for robbo stepped down - wright. might give him to tbag for a last round draft pick just so he can have another crow - that is if they don't delist him....

monstrum

monstrum

Zaka round 4
Kruze round 5

It says TorDoc drafted ur team but from memory he took over from someone, cant remember who

Jay

Quote from: monstrum on June 23, 2013, 07:33:30 PM
Zaka round 4
Kruze round 5

It says TorDoc drafted ur team but from memory he took over from someone, cant remember who
Wasn't it Spinking --> someone (Heppell21 iirc) --> Doc --> Memph

monstrum

Adamant

Quote from: Jayman on June 23, 2013, 07:35:51 PM
Quote from: monstrum on June 23, 2013, 07:33:30 PM
Zaka round 4
Kruze round 5

Wasn't it Spinking --> someone (Heppell21 iirc) --> Doc --> Memph

Yep, Spink was the first coach and picked up all the guns, Heppell21 wasted most of his picks on spuds, Doc finished off the draft and handed it over to Memph before the start of the season.

Toga

I don't think Murphy was a bad pick at 11, he has so much potential and kicks goals, which is great for this comp, but admittedly if it had have been me drafting I probably would've gone with someone different. ;)

specky92

Mike Pyke at 555 averaging 88 and the ranked 15th on averages for rucks and that includes Hudson and Nicholls above him played less than 5 games.

#steal

Toga

Yeah haha I've mentioned that one before. We wasted an early pick on Giles, Mike Pyke is THE MAN!!