AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

modifying a post doesn't count as creating a post.

and NAILS - my favourite Asian you need to LIFT 5.26% ONLY

i thought you complained about captains much more than that   ;D

KoopKicka

Colliwobblers

Quote from: KoopKicka on June 08, 2013, 03:53:43 PM
JB didnt name a C or VC? :o

yes I am aware of this, not sure what i am going to rule on the matter yet - might have to make him use last weeks captains.

other option is to let him name the ones he actually did name but they didnt come out on the pose as he cuts and pastes from his phone. i know who they are to be if we end up doing it that way.

3rd option is he doesnt get to have captains at all.

* I am leaning towards following the rule for not naming a team and making him use last weeks named captains ( whether or not they are playing this week or named in the team)

guess i will have to make a decision on one of the three options pretty soon... it was not clearly stated in the rules what happens when people partially name a team and some of it missing. clearly by accident.

tbagrocks

Ah now I get it! CW has the most posts because he keeps telling everyone off ;)

Justin Bieber

I think you should make him use last week's or name so.Rome who hasn't played...

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on June 08, 2013, 04:14:25 PM
I think you should make him use last week's or name so.Rome who hasn't played...
Surely if not named, then no Cap at all? Or last weeks if under speculation?

Justin Bieber

If I was playing him I would say no captain, but I'm not so I would give the benefit of the doubt.

tbagrocks

The Dolphins cheating? Josh Hunt + his goons at the Cats >:(

What the frog is Hunt doing with that score? >:(

After Dev and Jeremy were so good scorers at 3/4 time ::)

KoopKicka

Marty Clarke dropped for the pies, can this get any worse?

tbagrocks

Quote from: KoopKicka on June 08, 2013, 04:35:54 PM
Marty Clarke dropped for the pies, can this get any worse?
You could lose Aishy to the Llamas? :o

Well, as it looks, Llamas might still be bottom :-[

Justin Bieber

Tomahawks spud really bad. Half a chance for me :P

nostradamus

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 08, 2013, 03:58:09 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on June 08, 2013, 03:53:43 PM
JB didnt name a C or VC? :o

yes I am aware of this, not sure what i am going to rule on the matter yet - might have to make him use last weeks captains.

other option is to let him name the ones he actually did name but they didnt come out on the pose as he cuts and pastes from his phone. i know who they are to be if we end up doing it that way.

3rd option is he doesnt get to have captains at all.

* I am leaning towards following the rule for not naming a team and making him use last weeks named captains ( whether or not they are playing this week or named in the team)

guess i will have to make a decision on one of the three options pretty soon... it was not clearly stated in the rules what happens when people partially name a team and some of it missing. clearly by accident.

l think last weeks captains is the fair way to go

nostradamus

Quote from: whatlez on June 08, 2013, 04:41:25 PM
Tomahawks spud really bad. Half a chance for me :P

yep totally pathetic....but easily the worst contributor for the Crabs this week ......the coach  :-[

Nails

imo JBs just doesn't get captains Didn't name them as part of his team so they don't exist. A team was named but he didn't name them so bad luck.

Justin Bieber

Jesse White :D Keep it up spud :)