AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

Hmm, well looking at it im not sure if sloane has been added to ur score or not?.

Adamant

We're the Bangladesh Bears, not the Dolphins. ;) :P

monstrum

Ok, well the bears have are pretty much done! Dolphins score at 1549 dosnt include whatever sloane scored

Colliwobblers

Dolphine score fixed, VC Sloanne added in, I always get everyone in the end,

monstrum

The dolphins r looking like they will have a huge score!

Also got some big points on the bench as well..

I sure could use one of their rucks

Memphistopheles

Quote from: monstrum on May 12, 2013, 09:16:02 PM
thanks, i gave the sportsbet another try and it dosn't even let me log in anymore i'm going to break something if i keep trying!!  >:( >:( i'll try centrebet now ahahah

I had a similar problem mons but figured out how to get it to work. See if this works for you.

Step 1 - log in on the home page. Do this first - don't log in on the competitions page and then try to get it to work - it doesn't seem to.

Step 2 -  go to the Promotions tab

Step 3 - click on competitions and then click on Free competitions and the Free AFL and NFL Fantasy Footy link.

Step 4 - This opens a new tab where you should still be logged in. Only now can you click on the AFL Fantasy Football link and it will work and refresh that new tab into your team page.

For some reason the Sportsbet site doesn't let you (or maybe it's just me) log in on the Competitions page and then go to the Fantasy game, I have to log in on the homepage first.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: monstrum on May 12, 2013, 11:18:26 PM
The dolphins r looking like they will have a huge score!

Also got some big points on the bench as well..

I sure could use one of their rucks

Yeah it looks good for us. Kreuzer, Betts and Clinton Jones to come tonight.

However, while we've had three rucks play this week we didn't have a ruck for two weeks not long ago.

The C/VC combo has won it for us this week. My VC Sloane outscored the Bears captain by himself and then there was Ablett...

monstrum

Thanks memph.  ;D

Did we end up voting on a mid season trade window, i dont remember..?

tbagrocks

Updating the odds!

Have done the Jade Ring even though it's all over! :o

Also rookies and Chopstick

Let us know what you think!

Sorry should have done the Jade sooner, of course was banned for three weeks :P  Maybe should have done before the season ::)
But needed a break after the CW cap work :-[

Jay

How about odds for our brownlow?

Jroo

Anyone like my idea of a mid season draft? And not a trade period.
All you can pick are the players who were never drafted http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,66557.msg862269.html#msg862269
It may be helpful for the teams who have had some injury problems like myself.
Maybe the order could be in order for least points or just the ladder in reverse?

tbagrocks

Quote from: Jayman on May 13, 2013, 04:50:55 PM
How about odds for our brownlow?
yeah ok! Will look at it this week!

I don't mind a mid season trade or draft, not like real AFL though which I believe CW wants!

Toga

I don't mind that either Jroo, sounds interesting. Also gives new coaches that didn't draft their teams like Memph, Ric, me to change our lists a bit if we feel so inclined. :)

Taylor Hunt out for 8 weeks with a fractured collarbone. Only a depth player in the mids but makes our midfield emergencies a bit thinner. :(

Jroo

@Toga can I have Armfield back  :P
Knights, Higgins, S.Martin and Sylvia all out up forward  ::)

Toga

Haha told you!! :P

I tried to give you a fwd or two but you didn rate em! :P

Would be happy to negotiate if we had a mid season trade period :)